"He's real." Rose speaks up and we all look to her. "And he doesn't give up if he wants something, he gets it. If you're not afraid of Klaus then you're an idiot."

"All right, we're shaking. You've made your point." Damon cuts her off.

"Where are you two going?" Stefan asks us as Elena and I head to the door.

"School." I answer.

"We're late." Elena finishes.

"Let me, uh...let me grab my stuff and I'll go with you guys."

"That's okay. We know where it is." We say nothing else as we make it outside to our car. We need to leave as soon as possible without attracting further attention from either brother.

__________________________________
We enlisted the help of Caroline to get information out of Katherine. We needed her to keep Stefan distracted while we ask her questions and we need her to move the tomb door for us. She is worried that she can't handle it but I know she can. "Tell everyone we weren't feeling well, and that we went home from school." I instruct her as we hike the bag full of blood and the Petrova bloodline book.

"I can't believe I'm agreeing to this. I'm a terrible liar."

"And keep Stefan busy." Elena adds. "I don't want him knowing what we're up to."

"I'm even worse at duplicity, and you both know this."

"You managed to keep me occupied when Katherine paid Stefan a visit."

"Yeah, cause she threatened me. Not that I'm saying that you two should use that as a tactic. It's...Stefan's gonna see right through me."

"Caroline, as our friend. Do you promise or not?" I ask her stopping her from complaining.

"You had to break the girlfriend code." Elena raises her brow at Caroline. "Okay. I promise."

"Okay, let's get this over with." We head down to the tomb.

"Why don't either of you want Stefan to know?" Caroline asks.

"Because he would never be okay with us doing this." It's creepy being down here since the last time it's when Bonnie and Sheila's spell failed and all the tomb vampires.

"Are you two sure you wanna do this?"
"Yes, we're sure." I reply to Caroline.

"She's the only one who knows the truth about Klaus. The only one who can tell us how to stop him."

"But you're asking the truth from someone who's probably never given it."

"And we know that. But we have to try something Care. Stefan and Damon have nothing other than stories and they would rather believe they're not true. And I can't sit here wondering if my sister is in danger or not just because they refuse to ask the much-needed questions."

"Are you sure about this?" Caroline looks to Elena.

"Sofia's right. We can't sit back and wait. We have to know Caroline." She looks hesitantly to the door and with a little more pleading she begins to move the door so the entrance of the tomb is exposed. Now we wait for the bitch to wake up.

"Katherine." I call out wanting her to get a move on.

"We'll be okay from here." Elena informs Caroline. We stop when we hear shuffling come from behind us. We see Katherine struggling to make her way to the entrance. She is pale and sick looking. Blood deprivation is taking a toll on her.

"Hello, Elena and Sofia." She barely gets out with her raspy voice. It's now or never. She will either give us more lies or just the right amount of truth to be fearful of what is going to happen to us.