"What does this mean?" she asked quietly, as if they might be able to hear you guys.

"I don't know. But we're about to find out. They're heading this way." The two figures walked over to your table, small smiles formed on their faces. They were no doubt good looking. But coconut head was standing behind the other one, as if hiding.

"Thanks for the drinks." you said as they approached.

"No problem." mullet head answered, "Mind if we take a seat?"

"Sure." Yuqi answered, she was in awe of the both of them. She's still a girl after all and it's not everyday that two good looking strangers would take a notice to the two of you, especially you.

"Where are you guys from?" he asked.

"A town too small for you city boys to know." you answered, taking a sip of the drink. "This is good, what is it?"

"Banana Rum with a shot of Irish Cream. It's my favorite." the younger one answered, you can tell that he's very reserved. "I'm Jungkook." he held out his hand for you to shake, which you took.

"Y/N. And this is my best friend, Yuqi."

"And I'm Taehyung." said mullet. His box smile was cute. "Are you girls here on a trip?"

"Y/N and I are here to study. I'm soooo excited about studying I could.....I could....throw up." She cupped her mouth. You rushed to her, patting her back. She said she was okay but you were not about to risk her embarrassing herself in front of the two of them. She would be mad at herself too when she's fully conscious.

"Alright, I think that's our cue to leave." you said, putting her arm around your shoulder and your arm securing her waist.

"Do you need any help?" Jungkook asked."

"I'll be okay. It's her first time drinking, I should have realized this. Thank you for the drinks. Sorry it has to end like this." you apologized to them.

"No, that's fine. I hope she'll be okay." said Taehyung. "And I hope we'll see you guys around." You didn't reply. Boys was the last thing on your mind. All people do is disappoint. You just need Yuqi and your studies. When you got outside, you quickly tried to hail a cab, which shouldn't be so hard considering drunk people is where the money is for the cab business. Suddenly, you felt a yank on your purse. Your eyes met with those behind a cheap cut ski mask. He held a knife to your neck. Your arm was tighter was around Yuqi, who was barely conscious. Her weight falling on you.

"Give me all your money." the voice growled. He didn't look very agile, considering his poor posture. The knife was shaking.

"Alright, please just let me put my friend down and I will give you my money." you said. The robber grunted, giving you his permission. You slowly let her body lean against the small tree. Then you raised your body back to the robber, the purse handle in your hand.

"Now give it." he growled again.

"Hmm, I don't think so."

"What-" His face was met with the purse. He stumbled a bit out of shock, and when his focus was back on you, you swung your leg and hit his neck. He screamed out of pain. "You little bitch." At that moment, Taehyung and Jungkook had walked out of the bar, also looking for a cab. Jungkook scanned the street, his eyes falling on Yuqi's body on the ground.

"Hey isn't that-" He stopped when he saw the other scene going on. The knife was back in his hand as he tried to swing it at you, and he was successful in slicing your cheek. A small amount of blood poured out, but it wasn't enough to cause any permanent damage. The robber launched towards you, but you got a grip on his arm and twisted it behind his back. He tried pushing you off, but you managed to get the knife away from him by kicking the back of his knees. Then you kicked him forward, he rapidly turned around again only for you to knock him out with a punch. His body feel hard on the ground with a big thump, it was almost like a cartoon.

"So much for a fun night." You turned to Yuqi, who said nothing as she had fallen asleep. You felt a hand on your shoulder, your reflex kicking in and you swung the arm around.

"It's just us." Jungkook said, you immediately let go of his arm.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry." you bowed lightly, feeling a lot embarrassed.

"It's fine. But are you okay? We saw the whole thing." he said, stretching his arm back and forth to make sure nothing was dislocated.

"Oh yeah. Kinda caught me off guard. But we're both fine."

"By the way, you looked so awesome." Taehyung commented. Jungkook looked concerned on the other hand. He took a step closer, his finger touching your cheek, trailing the scratch. Your heart was beating faster. But you flinched at the pain.

"Let me take you to the hospital."