Chapter 10: Lucifenian Revolution

Having discovered Michaela's corpse in the well upon his arrival, King Kyle disguised himself as "Kachess" and supported the Lucifenian Resistance with Marlon soldiers. Around the same time, civilians of Elphegort joined at an increasing rate in opposition of Riliane's tyranny. Two months into the fighting, Keel Freesis was released from custody and placed under house arrest in Lucifenia. Through Keel's connections, Corpa of theFreesis Firm took in the family and freed Clarith from the army's custody. The resistance later negotiated a deal with the merchant, using the Freesis Firm to help supply the revolutionary army with weapons and aid.Armed, the revolutionaries caused riots throughout Lucifenia.

With the armies stationed in Elphegort recalled to help put down the threat, the citizens began harassing the soldiers and stalling their return trip. In the second week of the revolution, a fellow Elphe of the Resistance,Minage, contacted King Sohni and negotiated their support in their civil war. Coordinating with the revolutionary army, the Elphegort military effectively blocked off Lucifenia's forces from leaving the nation, trapping them in a prolonged conflict. After the Lucifenian Royal Palace was capured, the Lucifenian soldiers in Elphegort surrendered and the fighting ended.

Five days after..

"The Daughter of Evil" was apprehended.

" A meeting will be organized in the Hall of sounds for all major contributors to the revolution's success" 

Despite a call for amnesty, it was decided that the Lucifenian soldiers imprisoned in Elphegort would be executed to appease the people. At the meeting, King Kyle spoke as a representative of Marlon and declared the nation's occupation of Lucifenia to guide the rebuilding new government.

"JUSTICE! JUSTICE FOR MICHAELA AND FOR OUR SHELTERS!"  a protesters shouted outside the kingdom.

 Despite protests, the attendees agreed to the proposal

"It has been decided. The former princess of Lucifenia kingdom, Riliane Lucifen d'Autriche will publicly executed three days later." the meeting was over and Germaine, kyle was all ready for this.. justice and revolution. 

 ...

Riliane's POV

Starving for desserts. I wonder what snack would be for today..

*knock knock*

It's allen..

"I made your snack, milady" allen said

I tasted it without apologizing.

"is it good?" he asked 

"It's too sweet!! I want something like brioche"

"Okay.." 

"allen.. am I being killed?" 

...

Allen's POV

her words.. pierced my heart.

"I-I'm not sure. why?" I said

"I dreamed of something, terrible. Aah, the filthy masses are soiling my castle..!"

"Riliane, I'll buy you time, so run"

"Run? Where to..?"

"Umm. Another country.. Somewhere far away."

"Why?! I am the princess of this country! This country is mine!"

"This is nothing more than a revolt.. Hurry and suppress the people.. riliane, it is not a revolt..

.. it's a revolution"

As she broke down in fear, "allen.. hold my hand. You're the only who doesn't leave me but my mothe-"

"Shhh. Stop it you're making yourself cry. I'll grant your wishes for the last time"

she gave me a confused look

"Let us swap clothes since we are look a like. No one will realize"

and now "I'm a princess, you're a fugitive"

Acting as Riliane, I was captured in the Hall of Sounds and struggled against captors, haughtily cursing them. Imprisoned in the dungeon, I later awoke and remembered the situation I was in, trembling in the darkness. Continuing act as Riliane,I began making a fuss about getting out of prison from his cell. At some point, King Kyle visited me and recognized that I wasn't Riliane, though stating he'd still go forward with executing me to keep the peace. During the visit, I said I was the one who killed Michaela and the furious king of Marlon repeatedly punched me in the face before leaving.

The church bell started to ring..

the guillotine is ready so am I but I can't leave her.. my sister.

Germaine is standing beside me.. I put my head to the guillotine and seeing Riliane's face head down and crying..

But when the guillotine starts.. she smiled 

"If I could be reborn 

I want to be with you again that time" my last words.. and before I die I smiled.

*ding ding ding*

Riliane's POV

Still smiling but hurt, pain, sadness, depressed inside. Why did he did all of this? what is he to me? 

I cried.. and cried.. and cried. 

"The revolution was a success! The Daughter of red said victoriously while holding allen's head 

No.. he's your brother I whispered to myself.

since I'm alone.. what I'm going now? 

***

Clarith's POV

Everyone, everyone was gone

Except for myself with the white hair

I wish that I could've died in your place

Why...Why...

"I'm sorry for being alive"

A habit I keep on saying

I've always been softly complaining 

A boring existance

I started living in a small chapel near the harbor

I heard a rumor that the queen died int he revelation..