Chapter 1.5: Early life

So this is a flashback of their story just let you know what is the REAL happenings here.

Riliane was born in EC 485 along with her twin brother,Alexiel as heirs to the Lucifenian Royal Family. when they were children, Alexiel told Riliane about escaping through a hidden passage past the fireplace in their room, saying that it was their secret. The twins escaped, Riliane taking the lead, and they passed through theForest of Bewilderment before arriving at the shore of a beach. Over time, they escaped more and more often to play at the beach. During one of their visits, Riliane tripped and cut herself. Crying because of her cut, her brother treated her wound.

Later on, Riliane played in the sand and uncovered a small, black box. Calling to her brother, they examined it and then excitedly openly the box but were disappointed only to find a handmirror. While the princess held the small mirror, a demon manifested around them and Riliane became scared. As it gawked at them, the princess decided to walk away and leave the demon, but was soon after surrounded by the demon's ethereal form and struggled against it. Reaching out to Alexiel, Riliane became possessed by the demon and both were rendered unconscious.

In her thirteenth birthday  Riliane became acquainted with Kyle Marlon and the two became very close. Their parents determined that on Riliane's fifteenth birthday, she would marry Kyle. At some point, Kyle gave her a shell necklace as part of their courtship. At the age of thirteen, after the death of Queen Anne, the young princess attended her mother's funeral, weeping in front of her casket. Around this time, she received a hand mirror from Ney Futapie, one of her maids, and kept it in her possession, becoming unknowingly possessed by the Demon of Pride