Making it Official

*Christina's POV*

The phone rung two times before there was an answer. I couldnt bring myself to say anything, I smiled small tho. It was nice to hear his voice not on my voicemail.

Me: Justin? *i asked as if i didnt know*

Justin: yea *he laughed a little*

Me: How are you?

Justin: Im better now, what about you?

Me: Im good.

There was an awkward silence & what made it more awkward for me was Hannah, Ari & Ryan starin at me. Ari & Hannah were whispering for me to say something but I didnt know what to say. I knew what I wanted to say but I couldnt do it, it would be the wrong thing to say.

Justin: So.. *he broke the silence*

Me: So, you wanted to talk?

Justin: Well yea, kinda. I felt like that was the wrong way to leave our last conversation.

Me: I agree, it was horrible *i looked down thinkin about it*

Justin: Im not sure what happened. But Im sorry, I normally dont even argue back but..I dont wanna lose you.

Me: Im sorry too, & i know your not. But us, i mean..idk..

Justin: we cant give it another chance?

Me: I mean yea, but not right now. I think that we need to grow a little. Not literally but get ourselves together. Were too young to do the back & forth game, especally being so far apart.

Justin: Thats true, & you deserve better then that. We'll take a break then & try it later?

Me: Yea, i mean that sounds good.

Justin: Thats ok with me, atleast were still friends. Glad we didnt ruin that.

Me: Yea me too, i missed talkin to you.

Justin: I missed talkin to you..

Me: Well, ill talk to you later?

Justin: Yea, thats cool, you can call me whenever.

Me: Ok well..bye

Justin: bye *he paused for a second* Christina?!

Me: Yea..

Justin: I love you, that wont change.

I felt a few tears stinging at the back of my eyes. It made everything we just agreed on so much worse to actually do. I smiled a little & told him i loved him back. We hung up the phone & a few tears fell. Hannah & Ari were beside me in no time & Ryan right infront of me.

Hannah: sooo?

Me: what? theres nothing to say. Were friends for now, we'll try it again later. the worse part tho is he said he loves me, & it wont change.

Ari: AAWWWWW

I looked over at the picture of Jusin & I still hangin on my wall. I wouldnt take that picture down, I couldnt. That was one of my favorite days EVER. We went downstairs to the game room to mess around & get my mind off my good but sad convo with Justin.

Tweet from @ChazSom3rs: @christinaaaam thank you..your my new favorite person ever!

Tweet: @ChazSom3rs uh your welcome? what did I do & why?

Tweet from @ChazSom3rs: @christinaaaam ALOT Justin is happy..& im happy cause of that & cause ima come visit you with Ryan so i can meet @JustDanceJonas

Tweet: @ChazSom3rs WAIT you & @JustDanceJonas are talkin? hmmm Thanks for tellin me..& for usin me..lol

I decided to text Chelsea & get filled in on what ive clearly been missed between her & Chaz. She said she really likes him but wasnt sure what he thought of her. From the tweets Im pretty sure he liked her too.

To Chelsea: Well me me at the park tomorrow..we'll talk there..ill bring my cousin too :)

From Chelsea: ok sounds good. You need to fill me in on everything i should know bout him.

I decided to put my phone down and focus on playin a game. We hung out for about an hour then went back upstairs. We were all pretty tired to Ari went into Hannah & I's bathroom to change & then I did too. Ryan went into the guest room & went to sleep. Hannah wound up falling asleep on my floor without any blankets or anything so Ari carried her to her room. After about another hour of Ari & I talkin we finally called it a night. I turned the lamp out that was beside my bed. I laid back down on my side, I looked over at the picture of Justin & I one last time & smiled before goin to sleep.