Reuniting(Complete Shock)

BEFORE YOU ALL READ!!!! I wanna say I am SOOOOOO sorry about not posting in so long!!!! I feel terrible! But I PROMISE to try & keep up!! It helps though getting feed back 'cause you know if its worth it or not(though I love writing it anyway!) Anyway hope you all enjoy! here ya go........ :) <3

We arrived at a door that opened to a long hallway with another door at the other end. Once we were about half way through the hallway I started getting really bad butterflies. Through the second set of doors was a few men who checked to make sure we were authorized to be back there. Since they guys knew who Chaz and Ryan were, and they told the guys before they left that they were coming for us for Justin it was an easy entry for us.

The music that for a moment was mumbled was becoming a little more clear and loud again. At this moment he was half way through "Somebody To Love". I really began to debate running out of there as well. However with Ari and Hannah there on either side of me I didnt stand much of a chance. I knew the concert wasn't close to being over yet however I had the jitters as if it was.

"I just need somebdy to love."

That sentance broke me from my thoughts, possibly because it was followed by a bit of silence. Justin broke that silence by telling the crowd he would be back, to just give him a moment. I looked towards the stage and saw Justin walking off and towards us, stopping at one guy for just a second. He didn't say a word to anyone but hugged me tight. Then he pulled away and told me to come with him. I couldn't say anything I just followed behind him with his hand holding mine leading the way. I wasn't sure what was happening but I didn't care, that was until I realized he was talking me on stage with him.

The moment we were visible to the crowd their screams grew louder. Justin ignored it all and walked me over to a stool that was placed in the middle of the stage. I sat down and Justin smiled, squeezed my hand than turned towards the crowd.

Justin: I didn't do the 'One Less Lonely Girl' bit tonight and I'm sorry for that. However I have another idea in mind. This next song is typically performed differently but seemings how she is here tonight I came up with a last minute change. Everyone please welcome Christina.

Justin paused as the crowd cheered for a moment. Justin looked at me and smiled, I smiled back and then he turned back to the crowd.

Justin: She's responsible for those two songs earlier that I'm sure many of you enjoy. So please take the chance to get to know her because if I can help it, she will definitely won't be going anywhere. *he turned to me* Because we can't go no where but Up from here.

The music began to play as he finished the last sentance. A huge smile grew acrossed my face and my eyes became blurry with tears of joy.

"

It's a big big world

It's easy to get lost in it

You've always been my girl, oh

And I'm not ready to call it quits"

I can not believe that I was really on stage with Justin, in front of all his fans, while hes singing to me. I still couldn't believe that Justin, MY Justin was famous and his fans were infront of us. Even so it was as if we were the only two people in the entire arena.

When the song ended he hugged me, and kissed me on the cheek. Then he came unfront of me and helped me out of the stool and off the stage. The second I stepped off the last step I dropped to the ground and was in tears yet again.

Hannah: Aw sissy are you ok?

Ari: Christina, aw come here *she hugged me tight*

Me: I just...he is...Justin...I missed him so much! *I managed to mumble out between my sobbing*

After I stopped crying as hard as I was I stood on the side of the stage with Chaz, Ryan, Hannah, and Ari. Justin finished his concert off the way it was meant to be as if I wasnt there & he wasnt changing parts because of that. The last song he performed was "Baby" towards the end of that song pretty much everyone went on stage. Ryan and Chaz drug Ari and Hannah who also drug me on stage as well. It was the last hoorah of the show so everyone was just dancing around and acting like a fool. When it was all said and done we all walked off stage and continued the party, or should I say started the party, since that was pretty much the beginning of it all.

I called my dad to inform him that he didn't have to come and pick us up. Justin was set on taking us home himself, well you know the bus driver. My dad had agreed and told me he'd see us when we got there. We hung up the phone and I went to tell everyone that he was ok with it and we headed towards the bus.