Finally Meeting Old Friends

*The Next Day*

*Christina's POV*

I woke up & went downstairs to get something to eat. I finished up & called Ari to make sure she was awake & getting ready. After I got off the phone I headed into Hannah & I's bathroom to straighten my hair & do my make-up. You see our new house had out bathroom in between our rooms so we were the only ones that could use it. Well first it was my door to the hall, then the wall where Hannah's closet was, then my closet & then the bathroom. I kinda really liked this set up. I had a window on each wall that wasnt seperating me from another room. ANYWHO i finished gettin myself ready & texted Becky & Chelsea.

To Becky & Chelsea: Hey when are you leavin & where & what time are we meeting?

From Chelsea: Well Becky & I are gettin ready to leave now. meet us in the food court at 11:30?

To Chelsea: ok sounds good. :)

Hannah, Ari & I hopped in the car with my mom & she drove us to the mall. Thank GOODNESS for GPS'. We got out & said we would call when were ready to be picked up. that is of course if it was before they called us. We walked straight to the food court, we were about 5 minutes early so we got something to drink & sat down.

From Becky: Hey were here what about you?

To Becky: Yep were sittin by the bathrooms.

About a minute later Chelsea & Becky came walkin over. We greeted eachother as if we've done this a billion times. We walked around the mall while Chelsea & Becky told us all about California. The good thing is that they will be goin to the same school as us so they can show us around. After about 3hours I called my mom to come get us. We said by to them & hopped in the car when my mom pulled up.

*Justin's POV*

When I woke up this morning I had a texted from Ryan sayin we should go to the skate park. I figured since Christina was goin to the mall that I would go with Ryan. After I was ready I walked over to Ryan's & then we walked to the skate park. It wasnt till about 5:30 when I got home that I got a texted from Christina.

From Christina: Hey :)

To Christina: Hey whats up?

From Christina: Nothing just got home from the mall. What did you do today?

To Christina: How did that go? & I went to the skate park with Ryan.

From Christina: It was fun, finally met Becky & Chelsea so that was cool. What bout the skate park?

To Christina: We had a good time. Havent been there in a while so it was cool.

From Christina: What time did you guys go there?

To Christina: Well ryan texted me at 10:30, so what? 7:30 for you. why?

From Christina: oh thats why I got no 'good morning' text today :( lol

To Christina: Yea sorry, but you'll get a good night one :)

I was textin Christina for about 2 hours till. She stopped textin me before she had to eat & hasnt texted me back since. About 8:30 I was so tired from today I decided to call it a night. I texted Christina letting her know & sayin good night. I wanted for her reply & layed my phone beside my bed & went to sleep.

*Christina's POV*

Justin texted me sayin that he was goin to sleep. I looked at the clock & it was only 5:30, I decided that I would go take a long hot bath. I made sure Hannah didnt mind since it was our bathroom. She just nodded giving me the ok since she was on the phone with Christian. I walked back to my room & grabbed my clothes. I walked into the bathroom & started the tub.

Tweet: Fun day at the mall today..finally met @JoesHoeFoSho & @JustDanceJonas..now for a bath then bed :)

I sat in the tub for about an hour then sat on my bed listenin to music. I decided to unpack a little more since I had nothing else to do. I emptied about a tote & a half & set it up when I didnt wanna do anymore. I laid down & looked over at the picture of Justin & I gosh it sucks hes so far away & now are times are different. I felt myself drifting off to sleep, i pulled out my phone to tweet one last thing.

Tweet: I miss you..i know its well over said by now but I do.