The Big Arguement

*December 1st*

*Christina's POV*

I woke up today in a really good mood. I went downstairs & ate breakfast then went to get a shower. I hurried to get dressed & straighten my hair, i put on eye liner then skipped down the stairs. Ari walked through the door about 10 mintues later & flopped on the couch beside me. It was always nice when there was no school but parents had things to do. Gotta love the weekends. We turned on the Wii & started to play 'Sing it' purposely makin a fool of ourselves.

Tweet: Me & @Ari_Noelle are makin complete idiots of ourselves playin the 'sing it' game..good times.

We played for a little while longer till it got old. We turned off the Wii & turned on MTV. It was an episode of 'Made' where this girl wanted to be a singer. Ari & I just looked at eachother & laughed. My phone was sitting acrossed the room when it started ringing.

Me: Hello?

Justin: What are you doing?

Me: watchin tv with Ari, what about you?

Justin: walkin to the store with Nolan for my grandpa.

Me: oh, sounds like fun. So whats new stranger?

See Justin & I havent been talkin much later. It hasnt really been on purpose but me with school & him with school its been hard. Then we hang out with our friends when were not in school. I mean we would text here in there, the normal 'good morning', 'good night' & random smileys, hearts, i miss & love you's through out the day but actually talkin, no.

Justin: nothing really got a call from some guy the other day. My mom is gonna call him back. his name is Scooter.

Me: *i laughed* oh, wow..what's he want?

Justin: he saw me on youtube singing & says he wants to meet with me.

Me: Well thats cool.

We talked for a little while longer about this Scooter guy. All I could think of was 'his name is scooter..wth'. I talked to Nolan while Justin was checkin out at the store. I felt like I havent talked to him in years. We talked until they walked out the door & he handed the phone back to Justin. Once Justin got out front of his house he said he had to go that we would talk later.

Me: So later as in..another month *i laughed*

Justin: no, why would you say that *he asked seriously*

Me: it was a joke..

Justin: Well I already feel bad that I dont get to talk to you alot. I miss you.

Me: I miss you too, but i mean we havent REALLY talked in a month.

Justin: sooo *he seemed a little mad*

Me: dont be mad Justin, its ok.

Justin: does it bother you?

Me: yea a little, you are my boyfriend & i like talkin to you.

Everything was fine & dandy talkin about how we havent talked much. We both felt horrible about it. Im not sure what was said but then all of a sudden Justin & I were arguin. It wasnt some petty arguement but a serious full out arguement. This was the first time this has happened, we werent the kinda couple to argue like this.

Me: Fine then you know what Justin, we'll just end it. That's it, dont worry bout me.

Justin: NO! We're not done we cant just be done!

Me: Yea well thats funny cause we are. Just leave me alone.

I slid my phone shut & threw it acrossed the room. Tears started pouring out of my eyes, my hands were shaking while i tried to cover my face. Ari, who had left the room to give me some privacy came running in the room with Hannah. They sat on each side of me & hugged me tight. They didnt ask what happen or say it would be ok, they were quiet just huggin me. My phone kept goin off but I was ignoring it no matter who it was. Ryan called Ari who ignored the call then Hannah who decided to answer. I wasnt sure what either of them said cause she walked out of the room. A few minutes later she was back on my right side this time rubbing my back.

Me: I dont know what happened, we were talkin then jokin around & suddenly we were fighting. The only thing I knew to do was end it all, us, the call, everything

Ari: Shhh its ok. You dont have to explain or tak about anything right now.

Hannah: Yeah just calm down right now, relax, take a breath.

I walked up to my bedroom with Hannah & Ari right behind me. Hannah turned put my phone on silent & sat it on my night stand. I didnt want my mom comin in the door seeing me sitting there crying. I didnt wanna be broken up with Justin but it seemed like the right thing to do. Its not like were old enough to just go off & visit eachother when we need or want to see eachother. We've barely talked to eachother lately & that fight, whatever it was about, is not what I wanna do. I dont wanna fight with Justin, & i dont know where the words 'were done' came from. Thats the last thing I wanted to say, mean or have happen.

I completely skipped dinner, i wasnt hungry. Ari & Hannah however left me alone while they went to eat. Its a good thing Ari was spending the night cause Im sure I'd need her now. I decided while they were gone I'd check my phone. I slid it up to light up the screen to read it

'20 New Text Messages, 10 Missed Calls, 8 New Voicemails'

1st Voicemail: Christina, Why did you hang up on me? Please call me back. We cant be done.

2nd Voicemail: Can you answer your phone the next time I call? Please I wanna talk to you, i need to talk to you.

3rd Voicemail: Please, why wont you just answer. Im not sure what happened but I wanna fix it. Im sorry, i love you.

4th Voicemail: Christina, hey uh its Ryan. What happened with you & Justin? he just called me all upset. Call me. love you

Justin sounded like he was upset. It kinda sounded like he was cryin in the first few voicemails. As they went on it sound like he was alot more calm but still upset. Listenin to him made me cry again. Each voicemail made it worse, but I couldnt bring myself to call him. his text's didnt make matters any better. They said the same things as his voicemails, Ryan left a few texts for me too. I told Ryan that I would explain everything later that I couldnt talk right now. I hung out with Ari & Hannah till the early morning. They both slept on my bedroom floor. When we called it a night I shoved my headphones in & put it on shuffle. I laid in bed staring acrossed the room at the picture of Justin & I still on my wall. I started to cry until i fell asleep.