Merida: *grits teeth* A-aye, lass. I say 'yes' to.. helpin' ye.. clean.. the entire ROTBFTD house...

Rapunzel: Oh! That's.. that's awesome! Well, I wasn't really thinking of cleaning the entire house, but, actually that could be an awesome idea!

Merida: *eyes widen* Wait, what?! N--- *facepalms* *sighs* Yes, lass.

Elsa: *chuckles*

Rapunzel: Great! Let's go! With the Meripunzel or Raprida-- or whatever ship name we have-- we'll get this done in no time! *grabs Merida's arm* *pulls Merida out of room*

Elsa: *closes book* Have fun, you two.

Rapunzel: We will! *walks out of room*

Merida: *glares at Elsa* *gets pulled out of the room by Rapunzel*

~ after starting with the chores, sweeping 'til the floors are clean, polish and wax, doing the laundry and mop and shine up and sweeping again ~

Merida:  *lying on floor* *is sweatier than Hiccup* *catching breath* *dying*

Rapunzel: *dusts off clothes* Aaaand, we're done! Now, wasn't that fun?! *smiles at Merida*

Merida: *inhales for seven years* *exhales* Y-yes..

Rapunzel: That was a new record! We cleaned for only eight hours!

Merida: *sits up* 'O-only eight hours'?!

Rapunzel: Yeah! If I was doing this on my own-- well.. it'll be faster.. B-but, that doesn't count 'cause that was just me.

Merida: *raises eyebrow*

Rapunzel: With Elsa, it was.. nine hours. Hiccup, ten. And, Jack.. well, you don't have to know. *chuckles*

Merida: *stands up* Well, I'm.. gonna go now. *turns around* *naruto runs away* *sets head downcast*

Jack: *appears out of nowhere* *holds  Merida on the shoulders* RED.

Merida: *gets startled* *sighs in relief* Y-yes, Grandpa?

Jack: I.. need you to do me a favor. Is that.. cool?

Merida: *rolls eyes* Y-y-yes! Okay, fine!

Jack: Really?? Awesome! Considering we kinda hate each other..

Merida: *rolls eyes* Mhmm..

Jack: Well, here's the thing: I.. need a sandwich.

Merida: *raises eyebrow* A.. sandwich?

Jack: Yes.

Merida: Just.. get one from the kitche--?

Jack: No. I need.. The Elsa sandwich™..