Chapter 27

"Come on! Please!"

"No! Let's just go home!"

"Babe, please! I beg you!"

"No! Drive us home!"

"Y/n, you know I love winter and snow! Let's just go and play outside!"

"You'll get cold so no!"

"Ugh fine!  I'll drive us home!"

He drives us to my house. I kinda feel bad for telling him no. He just wants to have some fun but I tell him he can't. Well, we might have some fun later.

Matt stops the car outside my house. We both get inside and turn on the heaters in every single room because it's so cold outside plus, I feel like an ice cube.

We both change clothes. I wear a comfy red jumper that Matt bought me a week ago and I go downstairs to the living room. I see Matt. He's a hoodie and his sweatpants.

He's sitting on the couch being on his phone. I sit next to him and I lay my head on his shoulder.   

"Hey babe! Look at that video! Poor kid, right?"

"His parents bought him an avocado and he's still grateful! I'm impressed!"

"I would never buy an avocado for my kid!"

"Matt, it's just a funny video!"

"It's not funny! It plays with the emotions of the children!"

"Don't be dramatic Matt!"

"Uh, I'm sorry babe! I don't know what happened to me!"

"It's okay Matt! So, did you talk with your brother?"

"Yes."

"What did he say?"

"He said..."

His phone starts ringing.

"Oh, he caught us!"

He picks it up.

"Hey John! How are you?... I'm good too. What's up?... Today?! Of course we can!... No problem brother! I'll see you in a few minutes!"

"What did he say?"

"Babe, are you ready to be a babysitter?"

"Um, why are you asking?"

"My brother wants to be alone with his wife because they have problems and he wants to solve them and we have to babysit their kids."

"Awesome! I've always wanted to be a moth- BABYSITTER!"

"I'm glad you're happy babe!"

"You're welcome Matt! It'll be my pleasure to babysit your nephews!"

"I love you so much and thank you so much!"

He says and he hugs me. He kisses my cheek and I giggle softly. He lays his head on my lap and I run my hands through his hair.

He smiles as he looks at me. I smile too as I examine his face. Suddenly, we hear the doorbell ringing.

"MY NEPHEWS ARE HERE!" he yells. I simply laugh and he runs to the door.

"Uncle Matty!"

"Uncle Matty!"

"Hey kiddos! How are you?"