Chapter 7

October 19th 2013

"Hey! Wanna go at the park tonight?" Matt asks.

"Sure, but you have to meet my best friend first!" I say.

"Oh okay then!" He says. He comes closer to me and he wraps his hands around my waist.

"What are you doing?" I ask with a smile on my face.

"I'm hugging you!" He answers. Then, he starts kissing my head.

"You're so cute!"

"You're much cuter!" He says and he kisses my cheek.

"What was that for?" I giggle.

"Damn you're so cute when you giggle!" He kisses my cheek again.

"Stop!" I say laughing 

"Nope!" He says with a smile on his face.

"C'mon Matt!"

"More kisses? Okay!" He kisses my cheeks and my forehead.

"Matt!" I say laughing again. He turns my head to his side looking into my eyes.

"I love you!" He says making me so confused.

"Wha-" he cuts me off with a kiss. Those kisses tho! His lips fit perfectly with mine and move perfectly in sync. The doorbell decides to destroy the moment making us pull away.

"I'll get it" I tell him and I walk to the door. I open the door revealing Ivey.

"Hey bestie!" I greet her.

"SISTAH!" She yells and I cover my ears.

"Yo, not so loud!"

"Sorry not sorry! Anyways, where's the boyfriend?" She asks full of excitement.

"Shut up! We're not dating!" I tell her.

"Something that must definitely change soon!" I hear Matt's voice from my living room.

"Shit!" I mumble under my breath. Matt walks to me and places his arm all over my shoulder.

"Hey, I'm Matt! Matt Morris!" He says to Ivey.

"Nice to meet you Matt!" Ivey says.

"I'm so honored to meet Y/N's friends! Y/n is a really sweet and beautiful girl! I'm so blessed to be her partner in science!" I blush.

"Matt! Stop!" I say blushing even more.

"Awe! Cuties! I'll take a pic of you!" Ivey says taking her phone out of her pocket. She takes a photo of me and Matt hugging each other. The fact that we're not a couple makes me sad but I know he likes me so I'm not complaining.

"Parents!" Ivey says and we both blush.

"Well, thank you Ivey!" Matt says holding my hand. He kisses my cheek and I blush even more.

"I love you!" He whispers to me giving me goosebumps. I smile as I hear that phrase. I lean closer to his ear and I whisper:

"I love you too!"

February 18th 2020.

"I think we're done with shopping!"

"Yeah! I can't wait to decorate your office!"

"Thanks again for hiring me Y/n! I owe you a favor!"

"Oh come on Matt! Stop being thankful! I didn't do anything special. I only helped you. You don't owe me anything!" I say meaning every single word.

"No, I have to do something for you! You even bought me a new phone!"

"That was nothing Matt! You need a phone so we can communicate!"

"True! So, what are we going to do today?"

"Well, we have to eat lunch, like normal lunch, and then... I don't know." I answer.

"Well, we could do what we did yesterday night." He says and he smirks.

"What did we do yesterday?" I ask having absolute no clue about what he means.

"N- Nothing. We could just relax and watch a movie."

I know he didn't mean this. He was talking about that kiss. I really liked it to be honest! Damn I'm craving his lips now. I stop the car and I look at him. He looks at me back and I lean in. He leans in too pressing his lips against mine.

Dang I missed thag feeling! I miss him! I miss us! I miss... our relationship! Our dates, our sleepovers, our kisses, hugs and movie times! We pull away and we look at each other's eyes.

"You're so beautiful!" I blush and he holds my hand.

"You don't look bad though!" I playfully smile and he smiles too. I start the car again driving us to my house. A couple of minutes later, we arrive at my house. Matt helps me to carry all those stuff we, well I bought, inside the house. After that, we sit on my couch being so exhausted.

"Wow! What a day!" Matt says.

"It was an exhausting one." I reply. Suddenly, the doorbell rings.

"Are you waiting for someone?"

"No! Oh wait. It must be Ivey." I get up and I walk to door. I open it and Ivey walks in.

"Hey bestie! How are you? I'm perfect thanks for asking! Now guess what?" She says.

"What Ivey?"

"Marc broke up with me."

"Shit! Why though?"

"He said I'm too good for him! And not gonna lie, I am too good for him!"

"Wow Ivey! You're too confident! Anyways, let's... "

"WHAT THE FUCK IS HE DOING HERE?" She yells. Matt looks at her and then back to me. I can tell he's scared.

"Ivey, first, yes that's Matt. Second, yes he's in my house and third, yes Ivey you're not dreaming."

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE! YOU DONT DESERVE HER! YOU ARE AN ASSHOLE! THAT'S IT!"

Matt lows his head and runs to his bedroom. Ivey continues yelling:

"GET YOUR FUCKING ASS OUT OF HERE! YOU NEVER DESERVED HER! GO AWAY!"

"IVEY SHUT UP! YOU HURT HIM!"

"And he hurt you!"

"Ivey, just leave please."

"Fine! Bye!"

She leaves and I run to his room.

"Matt? Please open the door! She left I promise!"

He unlocks his door and I see his eyes becoming red.

"Matt, please don't cry!"

"I didn't deserve you and I still don't!" I immediately grab his hoodie pulling him to my side. Soon, our lips attached and his tears disappeared.

"Don't cry for me Matt! Please!"

"If you only you promise you will sleep in my hug!" He says proudly.

"Fine! I'll sleep in your hug!" I smile at him and he smiles at me back. He kisses my cheek and holds me tight.

"I love you!" He mumbles against my forehead. I just smile and then rest my head on his shoulder.

(Awe! Do you think they are meant to be together or not?)