Game on!

You grabbed a cue and set the balls in their starting position.but as you went to bend over and hit the balls with your cue you heard him chuckle
"I'm gonna win and you know it" He said in a smug tone and smiled at you knowing it was your weakness and made you flustered making it easy for him to win.
"You never know" you replied back whilst hitting the balls you landed two in the first hit. He looked impressed but on your next shot you missed you huffed
"Good shot but..."he placed the cue behind and across his back and said
"As you know I always get what I want" with that he hit the balls with his cue and landed 4 balls!"
"Wtf!" You half screamed he suddenly was behind you
"Impressed don't worry when I win I'll make sure it won't hurt" he said softly in your ear, this made your legs go like jelly and he chuckled at this breathing against your neck. He knew exactly what he was doing and you liked it, 
"Same here sir"you replied whilst you grinded your ass againt his crotch bending over to take your shot and landed a ball into the hole making it look easy.
He moaned deeply which is when you felt hot and super horny and wanting him to make that deep hot moan again. As the game continued you Both battled and fought with sarcasm and sexual words and actions to wind each other up grinding your ass into him, or a slide of his hand against your ass as he walked behind "Whoops" he would say but you knew it was no accident. As the game was reaching the end you looked like you were going to win as he tapped the ball and landed the last ball into the hole and the black ball swiftly went in behind it, it was like a magic trick. He stood up and leaned against the pool table as you stood with your mouth slightly ajar at the events that just happened. "Well it looks like i won now come here like a good girl"he said whilst he motioned his finger for you to come towards him. 
You were astonished but a deals a deal and you felt like you were gonna enjoy this...