wanna play?

You were wandering through the slender mansion aimlessly and bored. You had finished the book you were reading in the garden since it was quite warm out and Jeff was out murdering people per the usual and you just weren't the murderer type. You barely could muster up the strength to kill a insect knowing they had a family back home, your friends always admired that about you, you were soft and sweet and they often tried to invite you out for drinks or parties but you weren't in the mood you'd always say but in reality, you weren't the partying type, you enjoyed spending your evenings on the porch with a book and a cup of tea with some oreos which slenderman would usually join you for but lately he had been rather busy.It was getting late an you decided to go Into the game room to keep yourself occupied for a while before you went to bed and you had finished your book. You opened the door to discover the lights were on and the fireplace was lit.
"(Y/n)?,why are you here I thought you went out with the Jeff as he said you wanted to purchase a new book?" Slenderman asked curiously
You stood there and jumped back a little as you weren't expecting him to be there.he approached you and put his warm hand to your face
"Sorry if I scared you twinkle" he called you that because he said your eyes sparkled like stars but every time he called you it your heart raced and your cheeks flushed.it was obvious you had a crush on him but you were afraid for him to reject your feelings.besides you had a lot of dark kinks.
"No I was going to go but Jeff kinda had other plans which weren't my style so I finished reading that book you suggested to me called Roses from demons, it was amazing thank you for suggesting it to me" You replied. He removed his hand and instantly you missed his hand and his touch. You held out the book and he took it from your hand lightly grazing the tips of your fingers with his as he did and held the book up and smiled, "I only gave you this book 2 days ago in my office how did you read it so fast?" You snap out of your gaze staring at him and clear your throat "I um it was kinda hard to put down and once I get into a story i have to know the ending" He smiled and handed the book back to me "Tell you what you keep it, it was gathering dust on my shelf anyways as i havent had much time to read lately" You take the book and smile widely "Thank you Oreo" You called him that as that was your two favourite snack to share when you read together or just simply needed a talk. "Hey haven't you got a few cases you should be working on and a few people to eliminate? Why are you here?" He turned around and walked back over gracefully to the pool table picking up his snooker cue.
"I wasn't in the mood and to be honest I wanted to have a quiet chilled night playing a bit of snooker but I had no one to play with, good thing your here short stack" he smiled and winked at me.
"I'm not short!" You protested he started to slowly approach you and pressed his chest right against you and leaned his face right by yours inches away and staring deeply into her eyes
"You sure about that?"
He questioned obviously cockly and too proud of his height.
"W w well I I um." You stuttered unsure for words as you felt uncomfortable with him being so close to you.
He laughed and backed away
"Your so cute when you blush. Makes me struggle to control myself...
Anyway short stuff wanna play?"he asked whilst he scuffed the chalk across the top of the cue which you found oddly sexual.

"You win I can do what i want to you for five minutes and if you win you can do what u want to me for 5 minutes?deal?"
You smirked
"Your on long legs"