A restful pregnancy doesn't last long

3 months later:

I can't believe this is really happening, I mean me? Y/n? A mother? I never really wanted kids but this pregnancy feels so right until I throw up on the rug and poor slendy is running around with a mop and bucket in the morning and weird food mixtures such as cheese and chocolate at 3am. I've been living in pj sets and leggings and loose tshirts which now show my bump, I feel like a real mum and slendy he's so good to me, he even set up a security system for me and the baby's protection. I can't help but feel something is wrong though... Bam I feel a very baby fever Jeff come out of nowhere and hug me, "Hey Jeff please I need oxygen" He lets go and looks worried "S sorry Y/n just I was hoping to do something fun with you and the newest soon to be Octobaby, and realised you hadn't decorated the baby room yet" I cock my eyebrows "Octobaby?" He laughs and winks at me "C'mon whatcha say lets go make Squidward a new room" I start to get annoyed at the nicknames hes using for the baby "Jeff really enough with the names and idk I was planning on decorating with slendy and sebastian on the weekend" He looks disheartened but not defeated "Pleaseeeeee" He says making pouty eyes, I feel bad for breaking plans with the others but Jeff and me never spend time together anymore since the pregnancy, Me and slendy went baby stroller shopping and brought the crib and me and Sebastian got lots of clothes, Claude been kinda preoccupied atm since he got a new tarantula called gladis which I instructed him to keep away from me otherwise gladis going byedis. "Okay okay what do you have  planned?" I hear Jeff squeal and he grabs my arm pulling me to the room "Okay so I was thinking a blue and grey and white colour scheme since I know its gonna be a boy I feel it and a white crib with lots of stuffies in it and ....." I turned my mind off feeling guilty about breaking plans and morely thinking of a icecream sundae at that moment till we finally reached the room. Jeff swung the door open revealing a cold, dark and empty room. "Tada!" He exclaims, "Um shouldn't we finish decorating before being proud of this room" He wraps his arm around me "Ah but think its another core memory of your pregnancy this is where the magic happens" I guess hes right, He shows me a few pots of paint "Okay sky blue, Cloudy grey or Sea blue?" I look at him and smile at how much work he put into this. "Sky blue and how about we paint some clouds on the walls" He gasps loudly "OMG great idea short stuff now lets get cracking" He tosses me a paint brush and I rub my tummy "well little one its all for you" I say as me and Jeff start to paint the walls with blue paint and whilst I painted the clouds, he swept, glossed the door frame and ventaled the room. We then decided to start making the crib which Jeff insisted on doing but ended up me making it since he couldn't read and the instructions were hard. So, he built and I read. We hung up a nightlight on the wall of a teddy hugging a cloud and baby mobile which was blue, grey and had little stars on it. I smile and feel tired with all the work we had done so decided to sit down whilst Jeff made the white wardrobe and a chest of drawers for the baby as i put the bedding in the baby's crib. "Jeff thank you for helping me you really got an eye for design" I say and he smiles "Eh no problem happy to help and you learn a thing or two about design when you write in peoples blood" I giggle to myself and hear the door creak open and look to see slendy stood there holding a teddy with a big checkered bow on it. He looks at me and smiles "Slendy baby I'm sorry I know I said we would do it together but well I haven't done anything with Jeff this whole pregnancy and well he wanted to so badly" He ruffled my hair kissing my nose "Aw it's ok I do love it Jeff well done" Jeff stood with a proud smile and said "Thanks slender hey I'll leave you two to it and head out was nice spending time with you Y/n and little y/n" And with that he ran off leaving me and slendy stood there looking at the room "I brought you some ice cream for you and my little munchkin. I'll go get it then I'll rub your back you look exhausted." He was right I was, he kissed my tummy and went off to the kitchen I felt so happy, so happy... and wet wait why am i wet?! I look down to feel my leggings are wet and run to the bathroom and pull them down and grabbed a cloth wiping away whatever it was, maybe it was just pee but its red? why why is it red oh god no.... "Y/n?" I hear a soft concerned slendy say as I turn to face him I knew what this meant but had to be sure I slammed the door shut and grabbed a pregnancy test and begged myself to let myself pee. cmon pee bladder you wanna go every 15 damn minutes yet the moment I need you your not there, finally after what felt like an hour I was relaxed enough to pee and held the test in my shaking hand and read the results and felt tears stream down my face and I heard a knock on the door to see slendy come in "Y/n whats going on? Are you alright?" I can't stop crying and feel so upset and broken and manage to catch my breath enough to say "I I I lost the baby"