Notes

"I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night" – Galileo Galilei  

(12/08/18) It will be my first time to write about DiYue in longer form. Eep! I'm scared and excited at the same time. 

Since weekly inspiration for one shots will be slim to none because The Inn 2 taping has come to an end (SOBBING </3) and we're counting down to the last episodes huhu and we're unsure when our babies will ever work together again, I wanted to continue writing about them in some other way so that DiYue can still keep us company even in fan fic form.

I was actually planning to release Chapter 1 as a standalone one shot but I felt that it could be part of a bigger story. This won't be that long, probably 10 to 15 chapters at the most (?).

Will I be able to sustain this? Oh my. I hope so and I will try. For DiYue!!!

This story isn't going to be like my usual one shots (especially the start) but I hope you'll like it just the same!

(12/21/18) There will definitely still be some The Inn references in the story from all that's been happening lately. DiYue interactions are too precious, I have to include them here somehow.

(1/6/2019) After the beautiful New Year happenings, The Inn finale and more DiYue footage coming out, we're falling in love with these two over all over again!! Their boldness recently has left me speechless. What are our baobei's up to?

Finally got the time to update the opening chapters. I hope you'll like this story. *fingers crossed* Feel free to comment/react as it comes along!

REMINDER: This is fiction. DiYue fanfiction. Other characters, their relationships, places used, events and incidents are just products of my imagination, except some which were inspired by real life incidents. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. 

We're just here to have some DiYue fun!

*Photo from bluemallowz (Thank you for always sharing DiYue photos, Riri!)