Stardog Champion

Começar do início

"Shit... baby..." He pants in between his words as he begins to thrust. I whimper loudly throwing my head back as his movement shakes me to my core. He crashes his lips to my throat, wrapping his arms around me and once again gently bites, all the while picking up the pace as my muscles contract around him.

"I'm so fucking close for you right now..." I moan as he thrusts firmly, bucking his hips, grunting with each push. With my fingers still laced through his hair, I grip even tighter, causing him to tense and thrust harder.

I cry out his name as without warning, I release myself all over, as he whimpers, releasing his warm liquid inside me. We stay that way for a few more moments as we come down from our high, panting, trying to catch our breath.

"Jeezus fuck... that was so fucking good..." He says, his lips against my throat, still kissing and biting. He lifts his head to look at me and I crash my lips to his flushed pouty lips, sucking his bottom lip and biting ever so gently. He pulls his lips away from mine and I touch my bottom lip, reminiscing in the feeling of his lips on mine just seconds before. He picks up the towel that I had ripped off of him and gracefully cleans himself and me as well, tickling me, causing me to laugh.

"Ok... now I have to get ready," I say and he laughs. He places another kiss to my lips and helps me off the table. We then continue to get ready for tonight.

•••

We arrive at L'Amour in just enough time for Chris to meet the guys for a quick soundcheck. As they make sure everything sounds like it should, I head up to the bar and order a Jack and Coke. The bar had just opened and there were some people coming in the club but it was still early. Soundgarden wasn't set to go on until 9 which was after Voivod. As I wait for my drink I look down at myself and make sure I look ok. I just threw on my ripped skinny jeans like usual, my Doc's and my favourite Type O Negative shirt with my leather jacket.

The bartender sets my drink down and I take a sip. I look up and scan the room as more people come in and decide to make my way backstage to find Chris. As I walk through the club, I accidentally bump into a tall guy with long black hair wearing a black leather jacket.

"Sorry," I say politely and he turns to look at me. I look up at him and I swear my heart stopped. It was Kenny Hickey from Type O Negative. Holy Fuck, No fucking way!

"That's ok sweetie," He says in his Brooklyn accent. I had no idea what to say. I felt like I was frozen and couldn't move. I look at him shocked for a few moments and tried to bring myself back down to earth. Kenny Hickey here to see Soundgarden. No fucking way!

"Um... uh..." I fumble for words as he smiles at me.

"I like your shirt... you know I know those guys pretty well," He smirks. I look at him still in shock.

"You're...it's you... I mean... oh my god, I'm sorry... I don't mean to..." I fumble again.

"It's ok...you know, you're probably the only one here who's gonna know who I am," He smiles at me.

"Um.. somehow I doubt that," I giggle.

"I don't mean to fan girl all over you but... I love Slow Deep And Hard... I mean... I can't stop listening to it... It's so amazing...ok I'm done now," I say nervously. I wanted to tell him so much more, how every track on that album flows perfectly from one to the next but I didn't want to be that girl who does that.

"It's ok... and thank you... I appreciate that," He laughs and smiles at me. We stand in silence for a few moments but then he decides to break it.

"You know, I didn't catch your name..." Kenny says.

"Oh... yea sorry... my name's Andi... Andi O'Riden..." I say desperately trying to not sound awkward with introducing myself as he holds out his hand for me to shake.