Chapter 3

Iris's POV
       After my chat with Zero and I guess Austin, I went back to the table with Belle. "What took you so long" asked Kade "I ran into Austin and Zero" I say. They all stop and look at me "no I didn't kill Austin" I say "I should've" I say after eating a bit of mash potatoes.
       "I'm proud of you Iris" said Selena placing her hand on my shoulder I look to her with a smile. "I am too buuut. I think she should have killed him" said Lucy, I smile at her as she gets hit on the head by Joy. "No. Iris holding back restraint is very good. It means all those meditation and other stuff are working" said Joy smiling to me. "You do know she doesn't do that right?" Rodger asked giving Joy a smirk with an eyebrow raised.
"You haven't been doing them" said Joy looking to me "no don't have time" I say shrugging. "Yeah with how many kids she had and a very big job. She probably doesn't have much time to herself" said Rae as Dallas nodded his head in agreement. "Hey it's not just me with too many kids" I say looking at Rodger and his wife Sally. "Yeah it definitely is hard" said Sally nodding her head in agreement "but you job isn't as demanding" said Evelyn. "True, but still kids are demanding little things" Sally said and we all nodded in agreement at that.
       "But you definitely can't regret them" I say looking to Belle and Ollie "mhmm" said the others. And I knew they were smiling and looking dreamily somewhere thinking of their kids.
       "Onto another matter Iris" said Joy and I sighed I knew exactly where she was going with this. "Why did you invite Austin to dinner tonight" questioned Joy "I invited Gabe and Zero" I defended. "Yes but it also over work matter. So you do know they will drag Austin along. Don't you?" Joy said raising an eyebrow at me. "Yes I do unfortunately" I say grumbling the last part "then why not have it at a restaurant" asked Emma. "So I can easily kick them out" I say "see that is thinking" said Kade.
       "Is that the only reason" Selena asked I looked to her pointedly "yes" I say. "Austin dug his own hold and he can rot" I say "see now that's what you needed when you saw him. Anger" said Lucy smiling and wanting to watch. "It's almost Christmas Lucy. She probably just wants to show them True Christmas Spirit" said Alma sounding a little annoyed. "Why don't we all enjoy lunch instead" said Jane trying to calm things down "good idea" Jacob agreed with her. We all then sat their eating our lunch and making jokes after an awkward silence.

****
       After eating lunch we stayed and talked about a lot of things work, kids, and plans for the holidays. Of course everyone is coming to my house Christmas Eve and will stay till the 26th. My house has an old cabin feel to it on the outside a yellow color with brown trimming. My house can fit over thirty people in it I got the rooms to prove it too (Picture Above).
       It is now time to pick the kids up and lucky for all of us. We all live in the same school district, so we all head to the same schools. Except Jacob, his wife Alma, and I are the only ones who go to the high school though. Everyone said they clean up then come over to my house in I quote from Lucy 'to see the show'. That girl I swear even after having kids she is still quite violent. It makes me worry about how her kids will turn out.
I stop at the Elementary school first picking up two of my kids Allie and William. Then I go to the Middle school picking up Ava, Conner, Paul, and Ryan. Then I go to the high school picking up Katie and Michael. As each kid get in I say "hi" and "how was school" they each answer with "good" or "ok" or "great". Once everyones in and situated we head home to get ready for everyone else's arrival.
       We pull up to the drive I punch in the code for the gate to open, and it does. We head down the drive and pull into the garage of the house that connects to the house. We all get out stretching a bit then head inside the house. We come inside to see our dogs Bear and Winnie barking at us. "Make sure you kids get your homework done or no dessert" I tell them as we enter through the garage door into the kitchen. They all either answer with "yes ma'am" or "yes Mom" they all then head to their rooms to put down their bags. Each of my kids has their own rooms and like I said this house can fit over thirty people in it.
I also head to my room taking Ollie's monitor with me as I go into my room. I place his monitor on my nightstand then go into my bathroom. I hop in the shower using my Juicy Green Apple shampoo and conditioner from Suave. I then shave, and wash my body with my honey and cream body wash. I get out wrapping a towel around my body and head. I walk into my walk in closet that is connected to my bathroom. I search through the closet to find something nice to wear. Though I have friends and family coming over I still am having work too. So got to dress nicely nothing fancy though... no screw it.
I pull on some skin colored undies and bra, and then pull on dark blue jeans. I then pull on a white T-shirt and I pull over the shirt a brown leather jacket. I blow dry and straighten my mid back long brown and blonde hair. I then pull on black open toed high heels, and apply some natural makeup. I walk out to see Katie and Ava sitting on my bed.
       Katie still has her blonde hair except with blue highlights that match her eyes. Her hair goes down to the very bottom of her shoulder blades. She is only wearing mascara and lipgloss with a hint of blush. She has on black skinny jeans; she is also wearing a blue tank top that is four fingers for the sleeves. Around her neck is a sea turtle necklace; it's Katie's favorite animal and necklace. She has on blue and white socks as well while her black and white shoes are on the ground.
Ava has brown hair that is near her mid back that she has braided to the side. Ava though has bangs now too, and plans to make them side bangs this Winter break. I have no objections after all I still have my side bangs. Ava is not allowed to wear makeup till thirteen it is my rule, and the girls respect it. Ava though is wearing a cute black and white deer sweater with a white skirt. She has on her favorite deer necklace, and yes deer is her favorite animal. Her feet are bare, but on the floor is black flats.
All my girls once their six get a necklace of their favorite animal on their birthday. While my boys get a bracelet of their favorite animal. I make sure to make the bracelets look manly for their sakes, and 'man cards'. The day they become men though is when they live on their own. When they first come I get them a stuff animal of their favorite animal. Because it could change as they get older, but once. They hit six they know what animal they like best.
"Yes girls?" I ask as I go over to my night stand checking on Ollie from the monitor. Still sound asleep of course. "So is Austin coming" asked Katie, I sighed "I don't know Katie" I answer honestly. "Will he yell like he did. Like how Katie and Michael said he did?" questioned Ava "I don't know" I say. I head towards the bathroom when Katie asks "do you still love him?" I stopped. I slightly turned my head and said "I don't know if I am or if I'm not" I tell them.
I go back into the bathroom picking up my wolf necklace Selena had gotten me. I had gotten her a cheetah necklace that's her favorite animal. Mine is a wolf. I put it on, and put in diamond stud hearing in all four of my holes.
I walk back out to see all my kids now hanging in my room as if it was the living room. I smiled shaking my head "we have a living room you know" I say making them look to me worriedly. "What is it" I asked concerned "we are just worried about the Austin thing" said Michael as he held Ollie, who I guess had woken up. "Their is no need to be worried" I sighed "but what if he yells?" asked Ryan. "Then I'll kick his ass out" I tell them as we begin the journey to the kitchen.
Michael has shaggy blonde hair now, and likes to keep it combed to the side. On his right wrist he is wearing his lion bracelet I got him. He is wearing a his an Under armour hoodie he has with some light blue jeans, and on his feet blue and gray Jordans. Around his neck is his Beat headphones I got him two Christmas's ago.
Ryan has fire red hair that is lightly shaved on the sides. Then on top he has his hair pushed over to the left. On his right wrist he is lizard bracelet I had got him. He is wearing a long sleeve black and gray stripped shirt the sleeves pushed up a bit. With black jeans, and black sneakers. He decided he wanted on ear pierced, so I let him get it. So that is still their on his left ear.
       "oooo Mommy said bad word" said Allie "Mommy is a grown-up so Mommy can say it" I explained to her. She nodded her head her red fire hair curls slightly bouncing. Allie has shoulder length hair that is curled thanks to Katie. She is wearing black leggings with a red owl dress on top that were two inches from her knees. She wore brown ankle boots, and around her neck was her owl necklace. She got it on her birthday durning the summer when she turned six.
       "Mommy, we're just worried" said Conner as Ollie began to cry "I know" I said taking Ollie. "But don't be everything will be just fine" I told them and they nodded their heads.
Conner has straight long brown hair his hair covers a bit of his right eye. He has on his right wrist bobcat bracelet on. He is wearing a Lego Ninjago T-shirt of the Green Ninja. With dark blue jeans, and Spider-Man shoes to go with.
Ollie has light brown hair that I get cut to make him not look so girly. Ollie is wearing a lightly blue shirt that says 'I'm The Party' with dark blue jeans. He is not old enough to have a bracelet of course being one years old. On his feet are cute little boots.
       "Also your family will be here to protect you as well" I tell my kids, they smile. "Aunt Selena, Uncle Grayson!" said Paul excited "Aunt Joy, Uncle Sebastian!" said William excited too. "Yes everyone is coming" I say nodding my head as they all begin to cheer. They love their family what can I say other than 'your welcome'. (Moana inference if you can't tell).
       Paul has brown hair like his Triplet brown and sister. Except Paul has cut slightly and the front spiked up a bit. On his right wrist is a bat bracelet, and for a shirt he has on a Batman shirt. With light wash blue jeans, and Batman shoes to match his shirt.
       William has blonde hair and is still trying to convince me to let him anger a streak of red. Which I am close to saying yes, because I can't judge I use to have pastel pink hair. William is wearing a black shirt sleeve polo shirt with blue jeans. He has on his red shoes, and on his left wrist is his bear bracelet.
I shake my head and look down to sweet Belle. Who is standing next to me with her stuff horse in her right hand. I take her free left hand and say "come on let's go make dinner". Belle has shoulder length jet black hair that is naturally straight. She is wearing a pink shirt that says 'Fluffy Hair Don't Care' and gray leggings. On her feet all she is wearing is cute little fluffy pink socks, and white shoes too.
I listen and smile as I hear my kids talk and laugh about their Aunts and Uncle and Cousins. This is what I need, yet apart of me still wishes to have Austin. But he made his choice and I made mine. With that I decided for dinner we are having steaks, mash potatoes, green beans, and rolls. Luckily I have enough for everyone to eat. Ollie sits in his high chair playing with toes; while Belle is standing on her stool next to me watching.