Chapter 18

Katherine's pov

I over heard Daniel telling Jackson that Luke and his army would be here tomorrow. To say I was scared was an understatement I was the one who was suppose to end the war after all.

I met max he's a nice boy and he found his mate within the pack to I was starting to think the moon goddess did that in purpose. Today two more showed up there twin girls identical both with dark brown hair with green eyes the only thin difference was that Hanna had a scar on her forehead as Alex didn't. All the last werecats were in this pack house my brother Jason, max, Lilly, Alex, Hanna and I.

I sat up I bed to find Daniel not beside me again I sighed knowing he's getting ready for the war. I've seen less and less of him as the war approaches I sighed missing my mate. Midnight whimpered along with me.

I finally climbed out of my bed and stopped with the self pity I whimpered again. I walked to the closet and grabbed a pair of blue jeans and a plain black tank top. When I opened the drawer I kept my bra and panties in there was a note with my name on it. I picked it up with shaky hands this was not Daniels writing.

Hello pussy cat

Miss me? I've missed you, wait actually I've missed beating you and the smell of your blood on my hands. Can't wait to have you back in my dungeon along with the other five werecats. just the thought excites me. I'll be seeing you soon for the war you will not win.

Love Luke.

P.s you look so cute sleeping

He was in my room I shivered thinking about it and suddenly felt really sick. I dropped the note just as Daniels voice fluttered through the room "Katherine?" he sounded worried "in.......in he.....here" I stuttered out.

He walked into the the closet and looked at me and pulled me into a hug I probably had a look of horror on my face. "What's wrong baby?" he asked me I looked at the crumpled pice of paper.

"He was here" I said he looked at me strangely "Luke was in our room" a look of anger mixed in with the worry "did he hurt you" he asked looking at me up and down for an injury I shuck my head no "I didn't see him" Daniel looked confused. I bent and picked the note up and handed it to him his eyes scanned it.

He growled and throw the note in the trash wrapping me in his arms again. "I'm sorry I wasn't here" he said into my hair. I just nodded before burying my head into his chest.

"You don't have to be here for the war tomorrow" Daniel said quietly. I lifted my head to look at him in the eyes to see if he was being serious and he was.

I shuck my head "I'm going to be here" I stated they can't win the war with out me or that's what the moon goddess told me. "Please let me take you somewhere safe" he pleaded I could see the worry and the protectiveness cloud his eyes.

I glared at him "I get you want to protect me" I started "but this is my pack to and as luna I will protect it" with that I walked into the bathroom and locked the door "Katherine" he said.

Daniels pov

I watches Katherine walk to the bathroom damn I pissed her off I should have kept my big mouth closed. I just want to protect my mate. I sighed and walked over to the door.

"Katherine" I said trying to turn the nob. She locked it again why did I open my mouth "please come out" "no" she said annoyed. I sighed again "I'm sorry okay, I just want to protect you"

I heard the water running and the whisper of fabric hitting the floor as she got in. I guess I'll let her cool off "I love you" I said before walking away.

I walked down the stairs and into my office and sat down. A few minutes later Katherine walked in and looked at me.

I smiled at her happy she came here after her shower "I'm sorry" I told her and she smiled at me "I'm sorry to" she said I looked at her confused "why are you sorry?" I asked "because I shouldn't have stormed off it just felt like you didn't want me here with you" she said to looked at her shocked.

I got up and scoped her up in my arms and healed her tightly before sitting back down "that's not it baby" I said "I want you here but I also want you safe" I smiled at her "I know" she said.

I kissed her head just as my beta knocked on the door. "yes" I said as he walked in "the pack is ready for the meeting and introduction of the four werecats" he said I nodded and stood up with Katherine.

Katherine's pov

I walked with Daniel to the meeting room ad up on stage where Lilly, Alex. Hanna, and max where I walked over to them giving them a smile which they returned shyly. I haven't gotten to know max, Alex and Hanna as much as I have Lilly.

"Good afternoon" Daniel started "you are all probably wondering about the four people up here on stage but well get to them in a few minutes" I sighed looking at Daniel.

"As you all know a war is coming" he continued "and they will be here tomorrow" he glanced at me as the information sunk into the packs minds. "So tonight the people who can't fight will be leaving to a neighbouring pack"

He turned to me with a smile "I'll let your luna introduce the new pack members" he said looking at me.

I sighed looking back at him before addressing the pack. "I'd like you all to meet and welcome the last remaining werecats on earth" the pack looked shocked as they took them in "so introducing Lilly, Max, Alex, and Hanna" I said as they stood nervously. "Be welcoming they are here to aid in the war against the hunters" I finished they clapped welcoming them I smiled.

"Now I want those who are leaving to go get a few things from there rooms and be ready to go in 20 minutes" Daniel said dismissing the pack.

I walked over to Hanna and Alex to see how they were doing. "Are you two settling in okay?" "we are thank you luna" Hanna said I looked over at Alex "are you Alex?" I asked and she tensed "my sister doesn't talk" Hanna said "she hasn't for years" I nodded "okay" I patted her on the shoulder "just know you can all come to me to talk if you need" I said I was suddenly determined to help Alex I could tell she decided to stop talking don't asked how I just know.

They all nodded "okay I'll see you all later" I said as I walked over to Daniel who slipped his arms around me making me smile and almost forget the war tomorrow almost. I sighed as we walked to our bed room we were going to spend the rest of the day together as everyone got ready for the war he wanted to spend what could be our last day together not that either of us said that.

We cuddled together in the bed he kissed my head "are you worried about tomorrow" he asked "a little are you?" I asked him he nodded before kissing my head. I was scared about seeing like again I was worried I'd freeze when I saw him. He kissed me again just before I fell asleep.

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

A/N

Hey guys looks like my next chapter will be about the war and I can't believe I'm already at the war this book only has a few more chapters to go before it's done I love writing this story and I don't want it to come to an end at all but it can't be helped all good things must come to an end comment and vote. I'm also thinking about writing a new story about Alex and Hanna the twins but more Alexes point of view and why she doesn't talk but I'm not sure so let me know if you think I should or if I shouldn't. Please let me know what you think

Love you all

-Kat