Chapter 3 *edited*

Katherine's pov

I parked my bike in the parking lot of my apartment building, and grab the bags I had with me, got my keys out and headed towards my apartment door. I entered my kitchen setting the bags on the counter and turned my tv on to my favorite movie hello sister goodbye life. I then proceeded to unpack the groceries I had on the counter and put them away. once that was done.

I decided to go for a run. Turning the tv off, I headed outside to the forest thats right behind my apartment building. I shifted into my house cat form which is midnight black my tail has a red tip and my ears have red tips my cats name is midnight my real cat form is a Jaguar with the same coat as my house cat. I sauntered into the trees. Once I was far enough in I shifted into my big cat and ran letting midnight take over.

I ran tell I came to a clearing with a water fall and a pound at the end. I had a drink of water and relaxed putting my head on my paws. A few moments later I heard growling shit Daniels pack smelt me and most likely think im a rouge.

I quickly shifted into my house cat theres nothing suspicious about it just as Daniel stepped out in wolf form with his beta to be. he shifted into his human form looking around i meowed he looked at me.

Daniel pov

I had just gotten out of my car when my soon to be beta mind linked me about a rouge in my forest. I ran and shifted into my pure black wolf Demon. Yes his name is Demon get over it, soon I was running next to my soon to be beta and best friend.
We ran to a clearing where the water fall and pound was. We stepped out but no one was here so we shifted into our human forms oh and that thing about werewolfs shifting and ripping their cloths is bull.
I walked and looked around with max beside me.
"meow" where did that come from I looked around and saw a black cat with a red tipped tail and ears thats kind of weird.
"dude you brought me out here because you smelled a cat" I turned to my beta. I sniffed the air and was surprised the cat smelled like my mate maybe its hers.
"I swear I smelled a rouge" he said.

"sure you did" I turned aroundto pick the cat up and take the cat to Katherine's but its gone. Oh well I could of used the excuse to see her. I want to know if she really doesn't feel the mate bound like I do but I guess Ill go to the library and research it.

Katherine pov

That was close he looked at me like he some how recognized me. I don't know how though. I started walking home taking my time in house cat form. My building came into view. I looked around to make sure no one was around and shifted back and headed to my building thank god when we shift we keep are cloths. I walked into my apparent wow it's six already and I left at 3. Well I don't feel like cooking I'll just order a pizza. After I called in the order they said it would be 30 mins just enough time to shower and get changed.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\30 mins later\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Ding dong

I answered the door to a  very cute pizza delivery guy. He had blond hair, a nice muscular body and blue eyes and in his uniform damn. He smirked when he saw me checking him out I smiled.
I gave him the money for the pizza and he handed me the pizza with a piece of paper after I closed the door and set the pizza down. I looked to the paper he gave me it had his number on it i laughed.
I grabbed one of my blue plates and put a piece of pizza on it and went and sat in the living room and sat on my black leather coach and pressed play on the movie I was watching Beverly Hills chihuahua 3 (a/n im actually watching it right now lol) I love movies about talking animals tell anyone and i'll hunt you down and beat the crap out of you I have a rep to protect.

mmmmm this pizza is the best I may just have it every day its so good and seeing the hot delivery boy wouldn't be that bad. This is how I like to spend my friday night. Hahaha poppy thinks the garden hose is a snake.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

A/N hey guys heres an update for this book hope you enjoy vote and comment if you like if your a hater then keep the hate to yourself please thank you for reading it -kat