Chapter 5 *Edited*

Katherine's pov

"Katherine Katherine stay hidden okay I'll be back to get you okay even if it's not in a few hours I'll find you and I'll protect you" said a mysterious little boy voice

I bolted up right and looked around frantically; and  I try to calm my breathing. I'm in my apartment on the couch. I must have fallen asleep after Daniels visit last night. Who was the voice in my dream? Why did it sound so familiar? Why was it in that dark room my mom put me in? Thoughts of my mom it brought tears to my eyes my hand instantly went to the locket around my neck. Once the moment was over I head to my bathroom to shower. Once I was out I had a bowl of frosted flacks.

Knock knock knock

I opened the door to Daniel "what do you want now"
I asked him as I turned away and walked into the kitchen with him on my heels. I sat down and continued eating he stayed by the door to the kitchen he stayed quiet for a moment before speaking
"did u read it?" he asked
"ya" was all I said back he looked a little mad before saying.
"I think your the princess" he said I thought about it and remembered my mom telling me once that I was the princess of the werecats.

"ya I am my mom told me that once" I said I was no longer hungry so I cleaned my bowl out and put it away.

He though for a moment before asking
"when's your birthday?"
"tomorrow" I said back the perked him up a bit
"so you find out who your mate is tonight" he asked
"ya at midnight" I giggled after saying that because my cats name is midnight after all. He looked at me weirdly before saying
"do u want your mate" "depends on their personality if there a player no if there kind maybe why do you ask"
"just wondering" he said
"I can't have you running around my territory do you want to join the pack" I turned around and looked at him completely shocked

"sure"

Daniels pov

"Sure" she wants to join the pack I can't tell you how happy that makes me my mate wants to join my pack. I can't wait tell midnight when she finds out I'm her mate. Why can't the day be over all ready. I want my mate.
"okay well have a party tomorrow to invite you into the pack on your birthday sound good" I asked she nodded yes

"um you can move into the pack house if you want instead of this dump" I said looking around the faded green walls and at  the carpets where it's peeling in the corners. "what you don't like my apartment" she asked me "not really" I was really hoping she would agree to moving in "sure why not it's not like I actually liked it" she said yes you have no idea how happy that makes me "okay well get all your stuff to the pack house I'll call some people" I said "dont bother I only have a bag with cloths in it can't have a lot when your on the run" she said.

""""""""""""""""10 minutes later at pack house""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Katherine's pov

"Here's your room I just across the hall if you need me" Daniel said I just nodded yes and walked into the navy blue room it was big on one side was a king size bed with a French style night stand on another wall were French style doors that led to a balcony there were two other doors on led to a walk in closet the other to a bathroom the room was big enough that it's own living room with a flat screen tv.

"""""""""""""Midnight""""""""""""""

I was dreaming of that voice again the one from before from the dark room my mom put me in when it all shifted to a kind of hazy picture of a back of a man he slowly turned around to face me his hair was dark brown hair and the blue eyes that seemed so familiar then it hit me my mate is Daniel.

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

A/N okay guys here's another chapter hope you enjoy check out JordanEkmans book thanks for reading vote comment