Chapter 6 *Edited*

Katherine's pov

I woke with a start my mate is Daniel that explains why he stared at me on my first day of school and why he was so happy I was moving in. Now I have to decide If I accept him or reject him. He seems like a good guy not a player like he's bin looking for his mate for a long time and he's nice. He already knows I'm his mate that's kinda obvious I think as I glance up at the clock six in the morning well there's no way I'm going back to sleep so I can think about it for a while.

"""""""""""""""""A few hours later"""""""

Knock knock knock

That's probably Daniel I thought as I went and opened my door yep it's him.
"hi" he said he sounded nervous awww that's so cute okay did I really just think that.
"come in looks like we have to talk" I said he nodded and came in and sat down on my couch.
"so we are mates then" I asked he shook he head yes awww he looks so nervous
"why do you seem so nervous" I asked him his cheeks turned a light pink I made him blush that's adorable
"I'm nervous that your not going to accept me as your mate" he said
I got up and walked around to where he is and said
"I Katherine Blake accept you Daniel black as my mate" I said his head whipped to my direction as what I said sank in he got up picked me up and spun me around before kissing me on the lips

"I take it that accept me as your mate then" I asked
"of corse I do" he scoffed that made me giggle his face broke out into this hug smile.
"oh I almost forgot happy birthday" he said I smiled at him before he continued
"so tonight is the party to welcome you into the pack and since your my mate I will also be introducing you as my mate" he said
"okay" I said
"how long do we have before we have to get ready" I asked him

"a few hours it only 11 and the party starts at 6" he said

Daniels pov

"I Katherine Blake accept you Daniel Black as my mate" her angelic voice said my head snapped in her direction when her words sank in I smiled got up and picked her up swing her around and then kissed her.
"I guess that means you except me as well" she said
"of corse I do" I scoffed at her witch made her giggle that made me brake out into a hug grin wait today's her birthday isn't it.
"happy birthday" I said she smiled at me before I continued.
"okay so tonight that party to invite you into the pack and I'm going to introduce you as my mate" I said
"okay how long tell we have to get ready" she asked me
"a few hours" I said as I looked at my watch

"it's only 11 and the party is at 6"

"""""""""""""""Party""""""""""""""""""

Katherine's pov

I was standing in front of the bathroom mirror making sure I looked good. I wore a simple green dress that went down just a few inches under my knees. My hair was in a pony tail with a side bang hanging out. I had emerald earrings in, my makeup was smokey eyes and my lips had a nude gloss on them. I looked like a Christmas thing green dress with red streaked hair I don't think so.

I went back into the closet and looked through the dress and found a simple black sparkly dress and pulled it on and went back to the mirror perfect now the green earrings just worked with the dress now I'm ready.

Knock knock knock

Daniel here's and suddenly I'm nervous I never get nervous, it's not a natural feeling to me. I opened the door and my eyes practically fell out of my head. Daniel looked super super hot in his black tux, his tie was red it worked on him.
I looked at him to find his mouth wide open and him checking me out I giggled reached up and closed his mouth.
"don't want to catch flies do you" I said and started giggling he smiled at me picked me up spun me around and kissed me.
"ready to go meet your pack princess" he asked me I nodded he took my arm and we headed out to the balcony he asked me to wait for a moment well he went out to introduce me the alpha Daniels dad was standing off to the side with his mother Daniel resembled his dad in looks but had his mothers eyes I don't think they know I'm his mate yet.
"can I have everyone's attention" Daniel started
"good evening everyone we are all gathered here to welcome a new member to the pack" the entire pack cheered.
"okay okay calm down I have one more thing to mention about her before she comes out" he said the entire pack went silent like you could hear crickets

"well her name is Katherine she is a werecat and your soon to be Luna" there was a loud gasp through the people in the backyard. " that's right she's my mate" he finished as I walked out beside him. he smiled at me and the pack cheered they were happy I looked around at everyone I saw welcoming people and unwelcoming people meaning sluts that were glaring at me.

We turned around and headed in so I could meet the pack members but first I had to meet my soon to be parents in law now meeting the pack okay meeting his parents now that scares me.

///////../////////////////////////////

A/N

Hey guys sorry I haven't written in a while but I'm giving another cliff hanger will his parent like her? have fun waiting for the next update

Hope you enjoyed this update--Kat