chapter 13

Katherine's pov

just as the three men stepped out and i realized they where hunters i stared frozen in place unsure of what to do. i could run but id never get away wait the pack link i can contact Daniel. "Daniel??" i tried "are you there??" the hunters started to approach the spot i was hiding i knew that they knew where i was. "shit, Daniel are you there" i tried again "Katherine is that you" he finally said "yes" i said panicky "whats wrong Katherine" he must have picked up the panic in my voice because he sounded worried "im being tracked by hunters" i said sounding scared "what ill be right there" he said "okay" "keep talking to me where r the hunters" he asked " there somwher........." "got you" said one of the hunters said i screamed "Katherine katherine what happened" Daniel asked those where the last words i heard before the hunters knocked me out.

Daniels pov

i heard Katherine scream "Katherine Katherine what happened" i asked through the link but she didnt answer and i suddenly felt pain to my head they must of knocked her out damn i wont be able to find her i got a bunch of the guys together and we went to look for her.

Two weeks later

we still haven't found Katherine i haven't slept since she disappeared. we've looked everywhere for her. the only thing that keeps me from giving up is that i know shes still alive and i know shes alive because every so often i get a flash of pain and when shes awake i can feel how weak she is. i stare at a map where could she be i pick up a glass from my desk and through it at a wall then i destroyed the desk and everything else in a fit of rage "Daniel??" i heard her very faint and very weak voice come through the pack link "yes katherine im here" i could hear her crying now "Daniel it hurts" she said and i could feel a fresh wave of tears about to consume her "i know baby just be strong for a little longer i will find you" "okay Daniel" i knew they where back in the room because i could feel her pain but what broke me and made me cry was her screams of terror i will find you Katherine i promise i will find you.

Katherine's pov

i woke up and all i felt was pain i didnt even have enough energy to move i felt so weak "daniel?" i called out in the pack link i think I've been here for two weeks "yes Katherine im here" he said i started crying after i heard his voice "Daniel it hurts" i said even weaker then my last sentence "i know baby just be strong for a little longer i will find you" he said i felt a fresh wave of tears coming "okay daniel" suddenly the door opened and in walked one the hunters Lucas i scrambled back and got really really scared thats when he pilled out a metal rod and started burning the end of it i started to weep harder i tryed to back away more when he came near me and stuck it to my arm i screamed in terror. please Daniel hurry i don't know how much more i can take that was my last thought before i blacked out again.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------A/N

its been awhile guys thank you all for sticking with my book hope you enjoy this update i will try to update again soon and go look at my knew book the alphas mate and her kid thanks for reading
-kat