Jealous

Taehyung had been clinging to Jeongguk after their performance at their University Dance Showcase making their friends giggle. They all know that he's been jealous to all the people who gives his Jeongguk compliments and attention after revealing his abs as part of their choreography.

The crowd erupted in a wild, deafening cheer the moment he lifted his shirt up.

Who would have thought that who used to be a shy bean, Jeonggukie would really show some skin right in front of their schoolmates?

When they were walking back to the backstage after their performance, a lot of people had been throwing compliments at the raven haired ranging from girls to boys, freshmen, sophomore and juniors even their professors making Taehyung frown.

He doesn't like the way other people stare at his boyfriend like they wanted a piece of him. He doesn't like the way they suggestively smile at him after every compliment. He doesn't like the way they giggles and squeals seeing Jeongguk.

He doesn't like to share.

"What's with being so extra clingy today babe?" Jeongguk asked, caressing his boyfriend's cheek. Taehyung pouted, staring up at him.

"Problem?" He asked, leaning in to give a peck on his pouting lips. Taehyung shyly smiled before hugging him tightly.

"Mine." He mumbled, inhaling his boyfriend's scent. "All mine." He said possessively, tightening the hug.

Jeongguk chuckled, hugging him back. "All yours baby."

"Hello my Taetae." Jimin interrupted the two lovey dovey couple, sending Taehyung a wink.

Taehyung rolled his eyes, sticking his tongue out to his soulmate. "I'm still upset with you. Don't talk to me." He said childishly, hiding his face on Jeongguk's chest.

Jimin chuckled. "Oh c'mon Taehyung, it was just part of the dance."

"But still, you were the one who suggested it." He mumbled still not looking at him.

"It was just his abs." Jimin reasoned out, holding back his laughs seeing Jeongguk giving him a warning stare for teasing his baby.

Taehyung whined, glaring at him. "But I don't share." He exclaimed cutely, pouting at them.

The rest of the boys chuckled, seeing how frustrated Taehyung is.

"And here we all thought that Jeongguk is more possessive between you two.." Jin cut off, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Possessive Jeongguk who? We only know possessive Taehyung." Hoseok said, smirking at him.