Special: Part 1

Yeah... so this is a chapter that is not related to the story but I guess some of you will find it interesting?

'Special' does not mean it's a happy story...

~Yuko

*Third Person POV*

"It's my birthday! Why can't I go out with my friends?!"

"You don't have to shout Luquiere. I've already said. I have arranged a party for you and a lot of famous people are coming."

"I don't want a party! All I want is to go out with my friends Father!"

"Do not make me lose my temper. You are going to the party an no where else."

"You're always like that!"

"What?"

"You... you always keep me in! You don't let me go out! I want freedom! Freedom Father!"

"Don't utter rubbish. Freedom? I never got any of that when I was young."

Luquiere stayed quiet, standing infront of her father. It was the first time she ever talked back to her father.

"Do you know why you are living such a luxurious life? It's because of me! I gave up my freedom and worked so hard just for my family. So don't utter rubbish about freedom in front of me."

"Father... you don't understand!"

"I don't understand what?"

"You may have sacrificed your freedom and worked hard to raise me up. But... What i really want... just for today is to go out with my friends! I'm already 16!"

"How many times must I say no?!" Father was losing his temper.

But Luquiere lost her temper first.

"Fine! If you won't give me freedom, I'll get it myself." saying that she walked out of the room slamming the door behind.

The room was silent once Luquiere went out.

Father dialed a number using the phone placed on the desk.

--

*Luquiere's POV*

"Ugh... why does he not understand?!"

I walked into my room furious and slammed the door and sat on the bed.

But the door opened slowly and a small blonde girl poked her head through the door.

"Onee chan...?"

"Lucy! Come in!"

She closed the door and walked timidly to me an sat down on the bed beside me.

"Are you okay?" she asked me.

"I'm fine. So why did you come in for?"

"Well..." she seemed to be hiding something behind her back.

"What's that?"

"Erm.... Happy Birthday! Onee Chan!" she passed me a birthday card beautifully decorated.

"Wow... it's beautiful Lucy!" I took hold of it.

"Really?"

"Yeah! It's the best birthday present!" I hugged her tightly.

"Don't get angry anymore okay? It's your birthday!"

"Okay!"

--

"Lucy! Lucy!" someone shouted down the halls.

"Hey Lucy someone is calling you!" I said.

"Okay!" saying that she jumped off the bed and ran towards the door.

Before closing the door she gave me a smile and I smiled back and she closed the door.

I laid on the bed, tired.

"Why doesn't he understand? I'm 16 already..." I said to myself staring at the ceiling.

But suddenly I heard a sound coming from outside.

CLACK.

"Huh?!" I walked towards the door and tried to open it but it won't budge.

Am I locked in?!

"Is anyone out there?!" i shouted.

"I'm so sorry... Miss Luquiere..." I heard a soft voice followed by footsteps.

"Hey! Hey don't walk away! Open the door!" I kept on shaking the door knob but the door just won't budge.

And soon I gave up.

"What type of birthday is this...?" I placed my back on the door and slowly slided down onto the floor.

"This.... isn't even a birthday anymore...." a tear rolled down my cheek.