Chapter 2:Weak?

*Yuko's POV*

"Lucy..." I said as I watched her walk away. her shoulders are slumped downwards like it's expressing that she's sad.

"What's wrong with her too?"

"Hmm... I'm not quite sure... because you interrupted us!" I said pointing towards his face making him back off a little.

"What? I didn't mean it..." Gray said while looking at me with his puppies eyes.

Argh he's using this trick on me! he knows that I can't resist that face!

"Fine, fine!" I said looking away while blushing.

"A-anyway, something is really amiss here..."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean like... Usually Lucy doesn't look so sad and Natsu always fight back when you tease him... and Mira's acting really weird towards Lucy..."

"True... true... but I still don't get it. Mira's acting weird around Lucy?" Gray looked confused.

"Well... I saw Mira slamming a glass of water in front of Lucy and she even produced a 'tch' sound." I replied

"That's weird..." Gray said.

Out of a sudden...

"Let's go on a mission! Lisanna!"

"Okay!"

"Wait for me!"

"Hey! Gray! Yuko! Do you two wanna come along?" Natsu asked.

"No thanks... I'm not going for today." I replied.

"If she's not going I'm not going too."

Gray said with his hands in his pockets.

"Fine suit yourself" and with that Natsu started walking out of Fairy Tail with Happy and Lisanna.

"Wait!" I held them back using my voice and they turned around to face me.

"What?"

"Aren't you going to ask Lucy to go with you? Natsu?"

When I mentioned the name 'Lucy', Lisanna's smile immediately disappeared.

*LISANNA'S POV*

Ugh... about Lucy again...

Natsu, repeat after me...

"Why should I ask her to go along? she's weak, and weak people do not fit to be in my team! Don't mention her in front of me again." Natsu said while sending a death glare to Yuko.

Hahaha... Natsu will forever be mine, so get lost Lucy.

"Let's go, Natsu!" I said grabbing onto his hand and dragging him out of Fairy Tail.

"Wait for me Natsu!" Happy flew out after them.

*Yuko's POV*

"What..." I was shocked to hear those word come out of his mouth.

"He called Lucy weak..." Gray said looking shocked too.

"And he said that Lucy does not deserve to be in his team...?" I added.

Out of all people I think that Natsu will never be the one who will say this... but he actually said it.

"In any case we shouldn't tell Lucy about this. okay? Gray?"

"I think it's too late..." he said looking towards the entrance of the guild.

"Huh?" I looked towards the entrance...

Lucy... she couldn't have heard everything right?

Lucy was walking with her head facing the ground and when she lifted up her head and made eye contact with me she immediately forced a smile... but it was fake. Tears were forming in her eyes. She looked like she was about to break down any moment...