"I told you na Hamza! I am okay. Let's just eat our breakfast. I'm hungry. I said as I wanted to divert the conversation.

"I am not eating, if you are wearing those. Come one, Sabrina. I am your husband for crying out loud, not a stranger!" said Hamza impatiently. I sighed.

"Please, I am not wearing anything else. Let's eat." I said as I felt sweat trickling down my spine.

"I am not eating unless you change. Look at yourself! Your t-shirt it covered with sweat!" said Hamza pointing at my back and I felt it. It was soaking wet.

"Please, change, Honey." Hamza pleaded softly.

"I don'y have those kind of clothes. I never bought." I said looking another way.

"Come with me." said Hamza as he took my hand and led me to out bedroom.

"Mind if I go through your clothes?" said Hamza. I had an heart attack! No! He can't! I am the messiest person in the world!  I f he opens it, he will have an heart attack as well! Because Hamza is a clean freak and super organised. 

"Um....what do you want?...um...you can tell me." I said uncomfortably.

"You do have those tank tops, right? I've seen you wearing them under your shirt." said Hamza and I raised my eyebrow.

"You watch what I wear under my shirt? So pervert of you!" I said with a fake glare. Hamza smiled sheepishly.

"There are so much things I want to see, but you don't allow!" Hamza winked and my eyes popped out of the socket. Such a perv!  

"Pick a soft one." said Hamza. I opened the door and started to search for a tank top. I'm messy. Messy like hell!

"Gosh! You are so messy!" said Hamza hysterically and  I turned.

"No one gave you the right to look at my closet." I said defensively.

"But are messy as hell! I am organizing your closet.  It is giving me cringe!" said Hamza hysterically and i rolled my eyes. I found an old baby blue tank top.

"Do you have any shorts?"  said Hamza.

"I told you! I don't wear those!" I said impatiently.

"Okay! okay!" said Hamza calming me down. Hazma went to his side of closet and took out one of his boxers. Then handed it to me.

"Wear it, If you don't I swear I'll make you change with my own hands.!" Hamza ordered. Wow! What a threat! Thought it got me. I got nervous and ran towards bathroom. I stripped down my clothes and wore the tank top and boxer.  I looked looked at the mirror. Hamza's boxer stopped just above my knees. The tank top was showing my hairy arms and the boxers were showing my hairy legs. I was looking scary. Sure Hamza will have an heart attack after seeing me. 

I came out of the bathroom finding no Hamza in the room. I was feeling so self conscious. I felt like so exposed. No one has ever seen me like this. I got out of the room with baby steps. I saw Hamza was leaning on the sofa cross armed with a smile. Sure Hamza has a toned body but his boxers are too loose for me. Every now and then I had to pull it up. But as I saw Hamza's biceps flexing, i gulped. I tried to hide my legs with the short piece of cloth also hold it in the position.

My legs froze the very moment I saw Hamza. He smirked and walked towards me. My legs went numb and suddenly I started to feel cold in this hot summer day. Each step Hamza was taking was increasing my heart beat. His eyes never left mine. and for some reason I couldn't take off my eyes from him. He came close to me and his eyes started to trail over my body.