Part 12- End

Benson woke up every time a doctor came in to check Rigby's vitals. Which was just about every hour or so.

Rigby wasn't fairing much better in the sleep department. He woke up every time Benson did.

Eventually Mordecai came back looking refreshed with a coffee in hand. He'd probably had a shower and a good breakfast.

"Good morning." Mordecai said gently, sitting next to the bed.

"Is it morning already?" Rigby asked drowsily, looking around for a clock.

"It's 7:54." Mordecai stated.

"Oh dang. Already?" Rigby ran his hands over his face. "Feels like just a few minutes ago it was 2."

"We've had a rough night." Benson explained.

"Dang. Now I feel bad for getting a good night's sleep." Mordecai said.

"Don't. If anything, feel blessed." Rigby chuckled.

Dr. Kitten- Rigby refused to call her Dr. Blaylock after finding out her name was Kitten- walked into the room carrying three cups of coffee and like 12 packets of cream and sugar on a tray.

"Would either of you who were here the whole night like coffee?" She asked, holding the tray above her head so the duo could see it.

"Please." Benson said, grabbing a cup and a few cream packets.

"Thanks!" Rigby said, grabbing a cup and a few cream and sugar packets.

"No problem. I know first hand how hard it can be to get a good night's rest in a hospital." She grabbed the last coffee and poured a couple sugar packets in before taking a sip. "So how are you feeling today, Rigby?"

"Much better. Thank you." Rigby smiled.

"That's good. Your fever is completely gone and you should be free to go in a few hours."

"Really? That's epic!"

"Yeah. You just had a 24 hour bug. Nothing some antiviral medication can't fix. Which you'll have to take twice a day for 10 days, but it's a samll price to pay for making sure no one else gets this nasty bug."

"Ugh. Medicine." Rigby made a face and Mordecai chuckled.

"You'll live." Benson snorted.

"Nooooo... I'll diiiiiie..." Rigby said dramatically, talking into his half-empty coffee cup.

Dr. Kitten laughed. "Well at least you won't get sick again if you die."

Mordecai and Benson both laughed while Rigby pouted into his coffee, chugging the rest.

"But seriously, there is a very low chance you will die from taking these pills. They're really tiny so unless you have the world's smallest throat, I think you'll be fine." Dr. Kitten smiled.

---
Rigby walked into the house with his discharge papers and medicine, only to be immediately swamped by all of the park workers asking if he was alright.

---

Hey!! Sorry for making you guys wait forever for this chapter but in all honesty, I lost all motivation to write it for a very long time. But i figured I should at least write 1 last part before ending everything. Please let me know what story you would like to see next!!

Until next time, peace!!

-Dove-Chan