19 : give this to you

| November 20, 2019

| November 20, 2019

Taehyung and Yoongi were supposed to walk home together, but Taehyung said that they should stop by at the toy store first because he needs to get something. Yoongi nodded, still holding Taehyung's hand, and he couldn't help but to smile from the scent that Taehyung's scarf smelled. 

It smelled like cherries.

After a while of talking and walking, they arrived at the store. Taehyung gave a quick smile and entered the store to get the 'things' that he needs to get. After a few minutes, Yoongi saw him holding a bag and a big stuffed animal in his hands.

Kumamon.

His favorite stuffed animal.

Yoongi widened his eyes at that and a smile creeped up on his face. "Kumamon?!" He squealed as Taehyung gave a soft chuckle. "Yeah... You like it?"

"I love it! How did you know that I love Kumamon?"

"I asked Jimin... 'm kind of glad you liked it." Taehyung said, smiling from ear to ear as he saw Yoongi hugging it tightly.

"Thank you so much, Taehyung. You really made me happy." Yoongi mumbled as they stared at each other's eyes. Taehyung breathed and gave a boxy smile until the smaller man embraced the taller man in his grasp.

Taehyung widened his eyes as Yoongi hugs him, the smaller's chin laying on his shoulders. They shared the heat, not feeling the cold anymore. "Thank you, really." Yoongi said, his blush growing more and more red. Taehyung hugged him back, feeling the smaller's fragile body cling onto his big and buff ones. 

"Thank you too, Yoongi."

  ~♥~  

I miss writing angst :(

Anyways, I hope this chap made you smile :)))

And take care of yourself as always!