14 : it's me, not you

| November 12, 2019

| November 12, 2019

These past few days, Yoongi and Taehyung have been hanging out a lot. When Taehyung asked that request, Yoongi fulfilled it. He always visits him whenever he buys coffee, and they talk for a while, making Taehyung less lonely, and for Yoongi, well... he's a blushing mess.

Now is the official game of the Baseball Tournament, which will take place on Yoongi's and his friends' school. He is really excited, imagining what it will look like when Taehyung and his team pays off for their tough trainings, and of course... seeing them jump in the field with a victorious smile plastered on their faces. He grinned at the thought, making Jimin raise his eyebrows when he saw his friend smile alone. "Hey, you okay? Why are you smiling?"

"Just imagining what it looks like when our school's team wins this game. Hopefully they'll win."

"Yeah, I hope so too. We've seen them work so hard for this game." Jimin said. "And I want to see Namjoon's dimples again... It's too adorable." he giggled.

"I told you so..." Yoongi smirked, grabbing Jimin's arm. "Sooner or later, you'll find a crush. And look what we've got here... You, waiting for Namjoon to just simply show his dimples." He chuckled, telling the truth while Jimin slaps his arm.

"Oh, shut up, yoon." He smiled, showing his famous eye smile. 

"Fine." Yoongi laughed, now looking at the field as the game has started.

It all happened quickly, Jin holding the bat, hitting the thrown ball and running towards the lines, he reached the end and the whole audience became silent.

Jin turned around, looking at the audience with widened eyes.

Did they just win the game?

Namjoon then opened his mouth in a big 'O' shape, and ran towards Jin with spread arms.

"Hyung we've won!" He shouted, and all of the players were shocked, Taehyung and Jungkook jumping in joy as they ran quickly towards Jin. They tackled him right away, making Jin lose his balance as they collapse in the ground.

Yoongi saw Taehyung flash a boxy smile, his heart beat getting faster as he cheered for them.

The whole audience of the school now cheered, screaming the team and mostly Jin's name.

The team celebrating in the ground now stood up, dusting off their clothes as Yoongi saw them slap Jin playfully. Afterwards, Taehyung looked at the audience, the benches to be exact, and he looked in Yoongi's direction. He waved and gave a cute boxy grin. Yoongi noticed it right away, assuming that it was him whom he intended to wave at.

Taehyung then winked, giving a smirk afterwards to Yoongi as Jimin also shakes his friend intensely, fanboying as he saw what Taehyung did.

Yoongi was about to wave back until-

"Oh my god! Kim Taehyung just winked at me! I think I'm going to die! He's so handsome!" A girl squealed, holding her chest and cheeks as she jumped up and down in happiness. Taehyung frowned for a bit, not noticeable to others but Yoongi can still see through him.

On the other hand, Yoongi sighed and face palmed as he wants to scold the girl who is still screaming her lungs out behind him.

She must've thought that, that wink was meant for her, huh?

Instead of telling her that Taehyung winked at him, Yoongi didn't do anything. Jimin laughed, mocking the girl behind her as he slaps Yoongi's back repeatedly.

Yoongi just wanted to enjoy the game, that's all. And come to realize it, Taehyung and his friends smiling is all what matters.

~♥~

HEEEEEEEEEYYYYYY

HOW'S YOUR DAY???

I hope this chapter made you smile! uwuwuwu bye now :))

ILY♡