6 : I see you

| August 23, 2019

| August 23, 2019

The store chimes ringed as Yoongi and the kid left the store, leaving a bored Taehyung once again. He huffed in boredom as he taps his nails to the counter table. However, he's still proud to earn money by himself, knowing that baseball shoes are worth it.

He smiled by himself, humming a lively tune, until silence broke when his friends decides to pay him a visit.

"Yow, yow, yow! We on the hauz!" A man with a toned body opened the door, making Taehyung roll his eyes.

"This is not a house, Jungkook." Taehyung murmured, making Jungkook smirk.

"Taehyung is right, you should really fix your playful attitude, gguk." Another man, named Namjoon patted the younger's back, making him groan.

"Shut up, you two. Anyways, we just stopped by, tae. We wanted to see how you're doing on your first job! We're kind of proud of you!" Another tall man exclaimed as he ruffled Taehyung's hair.

"Kind of? But thanks jin-hyung, I was kind of bored here too... Need some company y'know?"

"Well, now I'm glad we visited you." Jin gave a soft smile. "Just wanted to inform you about our practice tomorrow, don't be late! We going hard training starting tomorrow." he added as Jungkook and Namjoon both shared an exhausted sigh. Taehyung just nodded, excited for tomorrow.

"Okay, I'll be there."

"Well now, we should go. It's a little bit late. You might as well finish your shift too.." Namjoon said as he looked at Taehyung.

"Nah, hyung... I'll be fine, you should all go home without me."

"Well then." Namjoon responded and pulled the two other boys outside the store. Taehyung waved goodbye to Jin, Namjoon and Jungkook as he sat on the stool.

| August 24, 2019

"Hit it please!" Taehyung shouted to Jin as he now threw a ball towards him. Jin still cannot recover from his lame dad joke and continued laughing, so he missed the ball again, his shoulders shaking from laughter. Taehyung and the team sighed as he missed it for the 6th time.

"Hyung you need to focus!" Namjoon scolded as Jin wipes away his happy tears, standing like an idiot at the center of the field.

While Jungkook was giving an exasperated sigh, Taehyung looked farther away from the field, looking at the people sitting at the benches.

He squinted his eyes to see more clearly, but a weird feeling filled his body when he saw the cute man that he met at the toy store yesterday, sitting at one of the benches and talking to another man while eating a sandwich.

Feeling of anxiousness was what Taehyung felt, as he still gave a fond smile towards the view. He now tries to remember his name...

Yunji?

Yoonbi?

Y-Yoongi?

"Who's 'Yoongi', Hyung?" Jungkook asked as he confusingly looked at Taehyung. "And why are you smiling at the air?"

Taehyung was snapped back to his trance and stared at Jungkook.

Did he just say Yoongi's name out loud?

"Y-Yoongi? I don't know, Just feels like a familliar name. And, I'm not smiling at the air, you idiot. I'm smiling at the bird." he lied.

Jungkook seems to believe it though, that's why he nodded and walked away from Taehyung. "What a weird hyung." he mumbled to himself.

"Hey, I heard that!" Taehyung shouted as Jungkook snickered away.

Taehyung just hoped that he'll get through this day without feeling any weird feelings anymore.

~♥~

Sorry for the late updates! I've been a busy woman these past few days, but I'll manage!

Lovelots! ♡