Stop Getting Hurt

I was in the middle of a sentence when my phone started ringing. I looked to see it was Nora wanting to video call me so I accepted it and propped the phone against my computer so I could type and talk.
"Hey babe what's up?" I questioned as I continued to frantically type the rest of the chapter.
"Hey I might be going to the hospital right now."
"Oh nice." I mumbled typing another sentence. Maybe after she goes to the hospital we coul-
Wait. "Wait your going to the hospital?" I questioned looking to see her uneasy face.
"Yeah uh well we needed wine to drink since it's a girls night out so I asked Yang to toss me the bottle of wine and it was too low to the ground so it shattered in my hand. Ruby got it on camera so it's pretty cool-" I jumped out my chair and grabbed my dark green jacket quickly.
"What hospital are you at?" I questioned panicking as I grabbed my keys and started out the door.
"Vacuo's central one. Why?" She questioned confused.
"I'm coming right now that's why." I said as I jumped onto my motorcycle and plugged my wireless earbuds in and put my helmet on before hearing her voice.
"Ren no you said you were writing the last chapter!" She said frustratedly.
"Well I can't focus knowing your injured." I said frowning as I could see the building getting closer and closer. I parked quickly and pulled my helmet off. She muttered two words making me almost run into the hospital.
"Room 703."

"Hey babe!" I said enthusiastically seeing Ren walk in. He was frowning making me worried until he leaned down cupping my cheeks and kissing me. I smiled before pulling away. "Great timing. See they want to put a you-know-what in my hand. Tell them they can't do that." I said smiling widely.
"They have to Nora." He said calmly.
"There's nothing that will convince me to let them do that." I muttered wincing as I realized I clenched my bad hand.
"We can go to your favorite restaurant for breakfast tomorow."

"So was it worth it?" I asked as we walked into my dorm.
"Definitely." She said as I laid on the bed on one side. I turned my tv on before Nora cape lie down next to me and lean against me. I smiled wrapping my arm around her waist after she covered us with the blanket. Her covered hand would be a pain since holding hands is her favorite thing to do in public, but it's only a little while.
"Hey Nora?" I said softly.
"Yeah babe?" She mumbled back sleepily.
"I love you, but you gotta stop getting hurt. The hospital knows you like family now."