Partners In Crime PART 1

I drove down the empty road surrounded my the emerald forest. This Will Be The Day played silently on the cars radio. My fingers tapped the wheel along to the song. I pushed the piece of pink hair back once again out of my eyes. My eyes fixed itself on a woman on the side of the road waving her arm. I slowed my car and rolled down the window. "Need a ride?" I asked softly. She smiled nodding her head. "Yeah. I was making my way into town and my car broke down while taking a shortcut through the forest." She explained quickly. "Come on. I'll bring you to town. I live a bit away from there." I said smiling a little. She climbed into the car and I was off again towards town. She changed the radio station and turned it up a bit. "What's your name?" I asked. "Eleanor. Eleanor Valkyrie. What's yours?" She said smiling at me. "Lie Ren." I said fixing my eyes on the road. "Well. It's nice to meet you Lie." "It's Ren." I corrected quickly. "But you said-" "It's my culture." I said as she hummed. "Nora Valkyrie, recent white fang member, car was found in the forest that had the blood of a human boy on the tires. The boys body was found in the trunk of her car. Nora had undoubtedly had escaped the scene, and is likely in the Emerald Forest."
I glanced at the girl before stopping the car I a parking lot. "Your that girl." I accused turning to her. "Well. Duh." She said as if it was obvious. "Your a murderer." "And your an associate now. Congrats. Your a criminal. Under the work of a master." She said smirking. "I am not." I said frowning. "You helped me. Now you are like me." She pointed out with a big smile. Her ears where noticeable now. Her orange ears that blended with her hair. "Your just like me after all." She said smiling as she looked at mine that where somehow unhidden. "Fine." I said frowning before starting the car again. "Where do I go?" I asked frowning. "Downtown. The block next to Till Dust To Dawn." She said happily. I sighed before starting to drive. She leaned over in her chair and kissed my cheek.
"Boop."