Partners in Crime Pt.2

"I could so drive away." I muttered hitting my head on the wheel slightly. "But I'm also too far in." I said hitting my forehead. I leaned back as I saw Nora walk into the shop before looked at me and winking. I could be at home resting, but I'm here in this convertible watching this girl go steal stuff for fun. I could hear the alarm go off and next thing I knew she came running out smiling widely. She threw the bags in the backseat and jumped over the door into the passenger seat. She kissed me cheek happily and leaned back.
"Floor it."

"Where are we?" I questioned as she guided me into this club.
"We're at Schnee's Dust Club. An underground fight club." She said so nonchalantly. My eyes widened.
"I literally just got away from fight clubs." I muttered frowning.
"Don't worry. Your here to watch me." She reassured patting my shoulder. I looked at the short girl confused. Sure she knew how to use a gun and trick people but there's no way that she could fight.

I've been proven wrong.
So far she's beaten and won every fight at the club and we're now in some hotel and I'm noticing one bed.
"Save it sugar. I'm not wasting my money on a two bed room." She said dropping the bag of cash on the floor before walking into the bathroom with the backpack she had. Door wide open she changed quicker than I could turn around. Then she's wiping off the makeup on her face and taking out contacts that where surprisingly colored. She walked back into the room and sat on the bed and faced me smiling. She patted across from her for me to sit and I did. "I want to thank you for today." She said smiling softly. "I don't have many real friends and I think of today a day that brought me back to summer camp at Vale even though you don't remember." She rambled before looking at my eyes. "Take as much cash as you need to get a new car and a way home." She said looking behind me again.
"What do you mean?" I questioned confused.
"I mean I'm letting you go."