Sleep

I waved goodbye to Jaune and Pyrrha as they left the house. It was late. Very late. I closed the door and turned to the dimly lit living room due to the tv. I see Nora laying on the couch facing the wall. Her little snores filled the silent room. I picked her up as she smiled at me. I knew she was pretending. But she also knew I was there and that's why she woke up. "Hey babe." She said tired. "Hey pancake." I said smiling. I brought her to our room and laid her on her feet. I kissed her cheek before she wrapped her arms around me. "Boop." She said tapping my nose. "I love you too Nora." I said hugging her tightly before letting her go. "I'm going get changed okay?" I said smiling. She didn't like being alone. So I had to tell her that I'm coming back. She nodded her head before walking to her closet. Of course my pajamas is already folded neatly on the counter in the bathroom from this morning. I walked in and got dressed before walking out to see Nora in her usual black shirt, and grey shorts. She raised her arms up like a child. "Carry me?" She asked sweetly. Even though the bed was right there I picked her up as she cheered a little in victory. I placed her on the bed before getting on myself, but as usual once I did she curled up to me instantly making our legs tangle. She wrapped her arms around my tightly and pulled herself towards me as I wrapped my arms around her. "You'll never let go right?" She asked scared. "Never." I said looking down at her big blue eyes. "Never." I repeated kissing her forehead. "Not in a million years." I said smiling. "What about 2 million?" She asked scared. "Never. Because we will always be together together." She smiled at me once I said that. "You really mean that Renny?" She asked happily. I nodded my head before kissing her quickly. "Now let's get some sleep."