Ready As I'll Ever Be

((Heads up the title is said a lot))
"Eleanor we can help-"
"Quiet!" I said sternly glaring at Ruby. "I get it. You don't want an enemy of a close friend. You've deserved this!"
"Eleanor please-"
"I'm fighting because I know I'm right!" I said angrily. "I know I'm right..." I mumbled looking down at my hands. "I'll hypnotize her and when the fight starts I'll come find you." Cardin said to Mercury before leaving the room.
"Mercury are you ready?" I said looking at Mercury as he smirked turning to me.
"I'm ready as I'll ever be."

"We have to attack!" Weiss shouted frowning.
"Mercury has her under a spell and we need to destroy this problem as soon as possible!" Yang said pounding her fists on the table.
"Jaune will lead the army with us by his side." Blake said pointing to me.
"There's only one answer and it is not surrender. I swear by the sword I will lay down my life until the royal family is safe from Mercury's grasp." I said frowning at the thought of losing Eleanor. I walked out the room as the guards cheered determined.
"Jaune?" I turned to see the faded image of Pyrrha Nikos looking at me worried. "Are you sure your ready to fight him?" She asked wrapping her arms around me comfortingly.
"I'm ready as I'll ever be."

"Ren I don't know if we can do this." I turned to Oscar's worried expression.
"Together we can." I said smiling hopeful. "Why are we fighting men?" I shouted to the army.
"To make him hear us!" Jaune said slicing his sword into the air.
"To make them trust us!" Penny said cheerfully.
"To protect the royal family!" The guards shouted with determination.
"Let's go men!" Jaune shouted.
"Ren...are you sure your ready?"
"I love her Oscar. With her I'm as ready as I'll ever be."

My head turned to see the armies cry out in either agony of rage. It strangely looked so calming to see them fighting against my army. The door slammed open and I turned to see Mercury storming in.
"GET THE KNIFE!"
"Nora!" The two voices clashed and I felt like I've heard the other before.
"ELEANOR KILL HER!" Mercury screamed as another ran up.
"Nora! Come on! We can escape" I looked at the queen and nodded my head rapidly as the fight behind me continued.
"I'm ready as I'll ever be." I whispered repeated Mercury's words. I reached behind and took the knife off the table next to me and stabbed her smirking. She fell to the ground and I heard her screams.
"Pyrrha!" I turned to see the familiar strangers tear streaked face. I saw the glow in the corner of my eye that must have come from the Queens body. I felt this tingling sensation as I felt guilty. I looked at the two fighting boys. Never stopping the endless punches and kicks. Never getting a hit in. I stood and watched their fight, suddenly enthralled by the ordeal. The black haired boy caught my attention quickly earlier, and it seems he caught it again. His messy black hair and magenta eyes. His face seemed so determined. I jumped when I heard the scream of agony coming from him. He fell to his knees and turned to me. Tears streaming down his cheeks and blood streaming from his cut eyebrow. My heart wrenched at the sight. Mercury's sword was risen to hit the stranger, and the world seemed to stop.
Or well it did stop. Not a single movement came from either boy. I looked out the window to see the fighting was frozen like them. Mercury's eyes were pure anger.
What did this boy ever do to him?
I walked over to the boy and reached wipe the blood and tears away with my sleeve. The moment my hand hit his cheek I felt the pain. It was so much and it hurt so bad. I fell to my knees and struggled to regain my breath. I turned to look up at Mercury. I shot him against the wall with lightning and time resumed. I guarded the pain filled boy as Mercury's smirk turned into a frown of confusion.
"You dumb girl! Kill him!" Mercury shouted furious.
"Nora?" The boy behind me mumbled making me turn to him.
"It's okay." I whispered standing up still feeling the pain. I shot another bolt of lightning at Mercury. I opened my hand and found fire emitting from it. I looked at Mercury and stared at him. He seemed frozen. I walked closer until I was near his ear. "I swear to fucking god I will break your legs for the pain you've caused this man." I said harshly while I pointed to the stranger.
"Eleanor-"
"I will make you suffer for the pain you gave him."

My eyes awoke to the warmth I haven't felt in weeks. The warmth that only visited me in my dreams. I felt a warm arm wrapped around my waist, and somebody's chest against my back. That was the warmth I feel. My hand searched for the persons hand and grabbed it tightly. The person-whoever it was was obviously tired and half awake when they pulled me closer and kissed my neck softly.
"I don't know who I am. Or who I was." I said aloud shakily.
"I can remind you." His voice was hoarse and somewhat a memory to me.
"I know who you are but I don't know the name." I mumbled frowning. I turned around to see the stranger from last night. Or maybe yesterday night? I can't remember.
"My name is Lie Ren... we where very close before Mercury had twisted your mind." He whispered softly wiping away a tear I never realized I shed.
"My names Eleano-"
"Your name is Eleanor but you wanted everyone to call you Nora. Your hair is in fact natural and not dyed at all. Your favorite color is pink and love how it looks with white." He said smiling.
"You do know me."

"This was my past?" I shouted as tears streamed down my cheeks.
"Nora this isn't what define-"
"I was afraid to save my family! Your family! My people!" I shouted stopped to regain my breath.
"Nora it's not your fault-" He said looking at me with sympathy in his eyes. He was in pain.
"It's all my fault." I whispered as the winds increased around me. I closed my eyes as the wind grew rapid and it was so cold. I want to die. It's not fair that they died and I haven't. It's not fair. Their stories weren't finished. They had more to finish! They deserve this time to grow families. Penny should have lived longer. My sister deserved more than being torn apart to bits and pieces. Warm arms wrapped around me tightly embracing me.
"I need you."