Deepest Darkest Secrets

Start from the beginning

Elsa: I.. only dream of the same thing every night..

Rapunzel: Which is..?

Elsa: The last days of my parents..

HiJaripunzel: *looks at Elsa with sade eyes*

Merida: That's.. awful, lass..

Hiccup: Every night..?

Elsa: *nods* Yeah.. it's the same scene again and again. I won't into details but there would be nights where I can control my dreams and try to save them but the ending is still the same.. they drown at sea.

Elsa: The things childhood trauma can do, I guess.

Elsa: If I would've told this to you guys a long time ago, I would be bawling my eyes out. But, I acquired some sort of immunity now.. *shrugs*

HiJaripunzel: *hugs Elsa*

Hiccup: Thank you for telling us, Els.

Elsa: Well.. a dare is a dare..?

Elsa: Sooo.. who's next?

Jack: I volunteer as tribute!

Rapunzel: Hmm, I wonder what your secrets will be, seeing as you've been alive the longest!

Rapunzel: Er, I mean.. not alive.. but.. y-you get the point!

Jack: Well, it ain't pretty. It happened I think uhm..  on my hundredth and third year as a spirit..

Jack: *takes a deep breath*

Jack: There was this girl..

Rapunzel: A girl?!

Hiccup: A girl?

Merida: A lass?

Elsa: A girl..

Jack: A girl. And I know what you guys are thinking, yes, I like liked her.

Jack: Of course, being a lonely spirit for years, you can't help but have infatuations for people in secret too.

Jack: She lives in the village near the lake I drowned and was reborn in. She was really nice, she liked to help around their village and everyone knew her.

Jack: I mean, it was a tiny village.. of course, they'd know each other. But, she was special.

Jack: All the boys in her village would go out of their way to impress her and have her for themselves.. I just watch helplessly whenever it wasn't in season for snow days. But, whenever it was-- I would.. *smirks* *shrugs* maybe scare or intervene with their dates from time to time.

Merida: Ye damned trickster, ye are!

Jack: Guilty. *bows down*

Jack: Anyways, she started liking this one guy who I thought from the very beginning was a total Buttface McButtfaceson..! He would constantly make her feel bad about herself, but of course.. love is blind. She never stood up for herself because she really like the guy.