Chapter Fifteen (re published)

I had to re publish this bc there was an error and this chapter wouldnt show..so if there is two chapter fifteens sorry my bad!

Camilas POV

This first year at college thing is just so fucked up i swear to god. I cant handle all this. I mean college works and classed were kinda easy but the drama, oh god dont even start with me. Ive been so angry with myself but hey im a single pringle now i guess this is a new start to um... the single life i guess.

I was at the cafe with normani who was kind enough to help me about my problem....Well it was a  pretty awkward conversation but it didnt stop me. She suggests i probably talk to joshua and end things with lauren...But i just cant end things with lauren. Lauren gives me a special...feeling. And im not ready to give it all up yet. We finished our morning coffees and headed seperate ways to our classes.

I sat in my regular seat next to jake, who was yet again the first one there. Early birds huh. "Hey mila" he greeted and hugged me. "Oh jake! heeyyy" i greeted back with a fair hug. "soooo hows the weekend?" "oh um...me and josh broke up." i admitted. "oh god you alright?" "im fine jake." he nodded. "im here for you ok mila?" i nod thankfully with a smile and messed his hair and we ended up messing each other me hair as if it was a game.

"how old are you two? 10?" lauren says as she entered the room, taking her seat next to me. I roll my eyes and mocked her to jake and we ended up laughing too loud. "whats so funny?" she demanded. "nothing." i said under hidden laughs. I felt laurens eyes on me. "you'll regret that." she said as everyone else entered class.

I was in my dorm room relaxed and typically not depressed as i thought i was. I was actually pretty chill. Dinah soon bursted through the door like a maniac, causing me to jump out of bed. "mila!" "dinah!" i said mocking her. She hugged me and i hugged back. "whats going on?!" i said confused and scared. "just happy to see you not with lauren!" she admitted. "yeah why would i be anyways." i said trying to be phlegmatic. "well theres also this one thing.." she smirked. "what?!" "Niall is gonna ask you to go on a date with him!"

********************

Vote/Comment for update