Chapter Fourteen

Camilas POV

I wake from the suns rays harshly blaring onto my face and yet the soft snores of lauren who was sleeping soundly by my side. I quickly break out of her grip and start puttinf my clothes on. Once i finished lauren awoke only to be covered in sheets. "Goodmorning sleepyhead." i greeted her as i sat by ger side. "Getting ready so soon?" she says with a lazy smile. "yes. I need to study and im hungry!" i say as i pout. She kisses me softly and gets up to get ready.

Once she was ready we drove to a nearby diner, had breakfast there, and then headrd back to the college dorms. I got off her car and she did the same. She walked by my side, her right arm around me by the waist. I bit my lip at her move. She smirked as we continued walking to my dorm. I opened my dorm door only to be greeted by josh....my boyfriend...shit!

"Mila where the hell have you been and why are you with that ?" he asks pointing at lauren. "why does she have your hand around your waist?" he points out. I look at lauren and back at josh. "we were just out josh.." i said quietly. "Just out? With that thing? What the hell were you two doing!? Didnt your mother and i say not to hang out with her?!" he begins to raise his voice.

"Thats enough! You wanna know? We went out on a date! Thats right, now leave her alone. You obviously dont deserve her! You retched, concieted, jerk!" lauren yells at him. Joshs face was expressionless. Shocked. "A date? Mila your gay?! I want believe you! We are done!" he yells as he storms out. I stood in silence. "you okay?" lauren asks. I nod my head. "i'll ....be okay...i ...i just want to be alone.." i say quietly. "cam-" "please...lauren..just..go." i say as i walk towards my bed.

I hear footsteps and the door closing. I lay in bed. Letting the tears flow.

*******************

Vote/Comment For an update