Chapter Eleven

Camilas POV

I see lauren enter the restaraunt and i completely freak out. I dont know why exactly. I just....why?! But she was with another girl....why am i not surprised!? Oh because shes always like that! Duh camila! "oh my god.." niall says as he noticed lauren. "whats she doing here?!" i whisper at dinag and she shrugs. "dunno...but i swear i didnt invite her mila!" she said throwing her hands up in defense. I sigh and lay back. "god dammit." i said as i began go slowly eat my fries.

Lauren took a nearby table. well fuck...I know she always changes girls like she changes moods but i dont know why i feel so upset about them! why do i feel jealous? Yes she doesnt date but i want to date her...wait! no im straight and i have a boyfriend! ugh shut up camila!

I glanced at her a couple times and ive caught her staring at me three times. God just fucking talk to me! Niall quickly put his arm around me. "whats wrong mila?" he asks. I saw laurens look change from calm to pissed off. I smirk and face him. "nothing ni....just a bit tired." i said as i leaned my head on his shoulder.

Thats when i see lauren excuse herself from the girl and get up from her seat and head to the restrooms. I smile at my pleasure. This is what you get lauren. Hope you know how it feels! I sigh and get up to go check on her. I opened the restroom doors and was immediately pushed into the wall by lauren. I gasp in shock and soon groaned in pain. "ah...god jauregui!" i said under my breath. "what the fuck are you doing with horan!" she questioned. "nothing. why? is there a problem?" i said innocently. She gritted her teeth.

"yeah theres a fucking problem, your flirting with him!" she pointed out. "so what you dont own me lauren!" i said as i was about to walk out. "oh yes i do cabello." she said grabbing me by my arm and pulling me back, having her lips crash into mine. At first the kiss was rough, i hesitated to kiss back but soon i did.

I couldnt resist it....and not having to see her for weeks....i kind if missed her kisses. But i cant do this! I cant keep up with doing this shit i have a boyfriend and i must act like it. I pulled away and lauren smirks. "i have to go lauren." i said softly. "no please." she begged. Okay she must be on drugs. "no lauren i have to go." i said again. She pouted and i couldnt resist. I slowly leaned in and kissed her first. Wait..what am i doing?! She kissed back instantly.

Suddenly the bathroom door opens.

"HOLY SHIT."

*******************

Vote/Comment for an update x