Chapter Four

Laurens POV

Score one for Jauregui, hah. But Camila just,  she makes me feel...different out if all the other girls I've ever met or been with. Like there is something special about her. Honestly, I have never dated anyone. I don't date since i think it's a dumb idea, so... I just do one night stands.

Camila's POV

Great! I have to share beds with Lauren. Well you know, it isn't too late to go back and walk to my dorm! I turn around and Lauren was right behind me. "where are you going?" she asks. "uh um nowhere." i said shyly. God dammit! She did that on purpose i know it! We made it to her room and she unlocked the door and i walked in quietly.

She laughed, "why so quiet Karla? Cats got your tongue?". I sighed. "shut up i just want to sleep." i said as i sat on the bed side. Lauren went in bed and i grabbed a pillow and put it in between us. "what's with the pillow?"  Lauren asks as she came closer. "stop! those are boundaries! i'm not comfortable sleeping with others." i confess and she laughs. "come on, just-" and she tried to move the pillow but i stop her.

"nooooo!" i whined like a child and she threw her hands up in defense. "oh okay fine you big baby." she said as she laid down. I was about to lay down but my phone ringed, It was Joshua calling, I forgot to call him! dang. "oh gosh." i said and i got up and opened the slide door to the outdoor patio and answered it. "hey i'm sorry." i said apologetically.

"why didn't you call me mila? Is something wrong?" he asks full of concern. I could hear Lauren get up from bed, where is she going? "I'm sorry and no everything okay, some things just came up." I said. I can't tell him about the party he will tell my mom! But i don't want to lie..."like what?" he asks. He sounds hurt but i need to tell the truth. "i just went to a party with Dinah, but look, i didn't drink or anything. I just came for Dinah okay." I said honestly. "what? Mila your mom would be so disappointed you know." he said. "please don't tell her, look its pretty late and i'm tired. I'll call you tomorrow okay? I promise. I love you." he sighed. "love you too." and i hung up.

I turned around to find Lauren leaning against the wall. "awww cute." she says sarcastically. "shut up i just want to sleep." i say as i try to push past her but i can't. Instead she pushes me back against the walls and pins my arms down so she has control. Fuck she's strong. I couldn't move my arms! She moves closer and i feel her hot breath on my neck. It was hot but...I have a boyfriend!

"L-Lauren stop!" i say as i tried to break loose. "oh sure but let me kiss you first." she say seductively. "Lauren I have a boyfriend and I'm straight, stop!" "that's what they all say." she says with a smirk. "At least a sneak peek." she says coming closer. Our noses touched. "No Lauren" i said as i faced somewhere else. Suddenly i felt her lips on my neck. Leaving wet kisses along my collarbone. "L-Lauren!" i scream out. But god this felt good. But i don't want to give in! I held in my moan. She suddenly bit hard on a certain spot in my neck causing me  to scream.

She finally stopped and licked the spot and pulled away. I panted as i felt the spot. Lauren walked back to bed and laid down. I did the same on my side of the bed and faced my back to her. She faced my back and i could feel her eyes on me.

"Camz" she says softly. Wait, did she just call me .....Camz? How did she go from seductively hot...to nice? This was the same nice as she offered my a spot here. "what Lauren." i could feel her finger caress my arm. "can i please sleep with you, like...can i hold you." she asked softly. She acted as if she was a little kid with nightmares. It was cute...but Camila you have a boyfriend!

I sigh. "please camz..I'm sorry." she begged again. "fine. But no touching of anywhere else." i warned and she threw the pillow barrier away so fast.  And she put her arms around me and brought me closer to her.

So close i could feel her.....oh wait....

Holy shit.

**********************

hey hey hey! do you guys like this story?

vote/comment for an update xo