Blondie purses her lips when nodding. I turn my gaze to the white board once I know the psycho over there won't try to cut me again. There's a surprising amount of information written across it, such as time schedules for the tellers, security, even when the bank has the most money out. On the right side there's a map of a few city blocks drawn out with three separate colored lines through the streets, likely escape routes is the only thing I can guess. I'm shocked they have done so much, but looking at Stranger, I get the feeling he has done the most work even if he's only been on board for a single day.

"Now that you're here, we can clue ya in on our plan so far. Don't worry though, there isn't much you need to actually do other than steal the cash," Clover says like it's no big deal and we aren't a bunch of thieves in a warehouse plotting a heist. This movie has the worst plot ever. I'd leave the theater if I were watching it.

Clover proceeds to explain that the issue isn't getting me in, but has to do with me getting out. There are cameras inside the vault, will be kind of obvious something is very wrong when the money suddenly starts moving on its own. I am beyond shocked to learn that Mop Head is good at hacking. He catches me giving him a surprised stare then sends me a wink that has me grimacing. Guess it's his job to turn the camera's off so I can shove as much as I can in the bags, get out to the car then run back in to get as much as I can.

They claim Stranger will be watching my mom that day. Clover and Blondie are the ones that will actually be near the bank with me as sort of "look outs." I hate the thought of it, but they're going over in detail their options, hell, they have four separate ones in case one doesn't work. They're prepared, but as they're going over that, I can't help but wonder, who's the driver?

Mop Head is meant to be keeping a watch on the security system, I take the money, the others are getting me in, so there has to be a designated driver. Damn, that means someone else is involved. Either they couldn't make it, or Clover is smarter than I give him credit for, making sure I don't meet them all until the very last moment.

After that, Blondie rolls out one of the sheets on the table. It's a blueprint of the bank. How they got their hands on it, I don't know, but it's insane. She goes over all the exits that I can take, which would be quickest and what's a good second option if we don't get finished by the time workers start coming in. Sitting here hearing all this is making me ill. It's really hammering it in that they want me to rob a bank.

No, we're going to rob a bank unless I stop them.

"Saturday."

"Huh?" I stare at Clover after hearing the day we're meant to perform the heist.

"Saturday mornin'. In Clarity's case, there's a lot of full time workers that can't make it in to cash their checks durin' the week so Saturday mornin's are their busiest time. They have the most cash on site. We get the freak in before they open, he snags the cash, and we get the hell out of there."

But it can't be Saturday. I'm meeting up with Leo on Saturday.

Obviously I don't voice this because they won't care nor do I want them to know, but now I'm even more motivated to finish this. There's no way I'm robbing that bank. Before the end of the week, I'll be out of this mess and Saturday I'm going to the zoo with Leo. No more of these shit heads, no more looking over my shoulder, I'm getting this done.

"We are meeting back up everyday to go over this. I don't care if it bores ya, we aren't screwin' this up, got it?" Clover looks around the table to all of us, but he lingers the longest on me. I roll my shoulders and look away. "Good, now get the hell outta 'ere."

I am more than happy to do that, quickly scurrying out of the warehouse before any of these nutjobs can get their hands on me. I'm on the bus in no time, heading home with every intention to lock myself up in my room for the night and plan. I don't know what to plan though. Could I possibly screw up the heist Saturday? No, there's a chance they won't all be caught. If that happens, if even one of them gets away, that would be the end.