Cursed Princess

╔═════ • ❖ • ═════╗
G E N E R A L
╚═════ • ❖ • ═════╝

❖Full Names❖
Noelle Winters

❖Pronunciation❖
No + Elle

❖Birthdate❖
January 3rd

❖Age❖
17, almost 18

❖Gender❖
Female

❖Ethnicity❖
Caucasian

╔═════ • ❖ • ═════╗
S E C R E T S
╚═════ • ❖ • ═════╝

【 Species 】
Cursed Human

       ➣【 Is this a secret? 】
            No

       ➣【 Magic/Power 】
            She has been cursed to where she demonically lashes out at times and can't control it.

【 Sexuality 】
Biromantic but very much leans to girls

       ➣【 Other details 】
            Nope

       ➣【 In the closet? 】
            Yes, very much so

╔═════ • ❖ • ═════╗
A P P E A R A N C E
╚═════ • ❖ • ═════╝

       ➣【 Anime/Art 】

       ➣【 Real life 】Sorry N/A I couldn't find one that actually looked like her

       ➣【 Real life 】
Sorry N/A I couldn't find one that actually looked like her

【 Hair Color 】
White

【 Hair Length 】
It doesn't even touch her shoulders

【 Eye Color 】
Blue, red when demonic

【 Skin tone 】
Very pale

【 Body Type 】
Doll like hourglass

【 Height 】
5'4

╔═════ • ❖ • ═════╗
T R A I T S
╚═════ • ❖ • ═════╝

【 Good Traits 】
+Graceful
+Good Manners
+Kind
+Generous
+Soft spoken
+Helpful
+Compassionate
+Sweet
+Gentle

【 Bad Traits 】
+Stubborn
+Lonely
+Shy
+Angry
+Cold
+Spacey
+Daydreamer

【 Strange Habits 】
None

【 Good Habits 】
Always tries to help out those that are not as fortunate as her. She has the best manners and always wants you to feel good and welcomed.

【 Bad Habits 】
When the curse randomly activates she is vicious and aggressive, yelling and trying to attack people.

【 Overall Personality Traits 】
Noelle may be a princess cursed with a monstrous aggressive side, but that isn't her true personality. She is soft and gentle, maybe too much so because she can be a pushover. She is very kind and loving, and helpful to all.

╔═════ • ❖ • ═════╗
I N T E R E S T S
╚═════ • ❖ • ═════╝

【 Fav. Food 】
Strawberries and whipped cream

【 Least Fav. Food 】
Anything spicy

【 Fav. Color 】
Light Blue

【 Least Fav. Color 】
Red

【 Fav. Music Genre 】
Classical or silence

【 Least Fav. Music Genre 】
Anything too loud or jarring

【 Fav. Animal 】
Arctic Fox or Fawn

【 Least Fav. Animal 】
Coyote

【 Fav. Season(s) 】
Winter

【 Least Fav. Season(s) 】
Summer

【 Hobbies 】
Doesn't have time for any but loves needle point/ embroidery and playing in the snow

╔═════ • ❖ • ═════╗
B A C K G R O U N D
╚═════ • ❖ • ═════╝

The King and Queen of the winter kingdom insulted a witch who only wanted to give them a magic gift like a blessing to them or a child. They laughed at her and said how they hated magic and would only want a real gift, like jewels. They continued to be rude and the witch decided to curse one of their children and they chose Noelle, since she was the youngest and their least favorite.

Her curse was to have demonic rage at certain random times for no reason. Then until she got to the age of sixteen when she would fall into an eternal sleep until kissed by her true love/soulmate.

She had these and they were somewhat controllable. But once her childhood best friend abandoned her out of anger, these rages got worse. That childhood friend was also so close to Noelle that her rages never occurred when she was around her. Until one day she left a big slash mark on the king's face from her nails, it's still there. The rages had gotten so bad that her parents were just done trying to deal with them, they didn't care enough put in the effort. So they chained her in her room. She was there for only a few more months and then she turned sixteen and fell into a coma like sleep. She still lays in her bed to this day, bound with chains and covered in white and blue flowers. She is currently seventeen, almost eighteen.

╔═════ • ❖ • ═════╗
S C E N A R I O
╚═════ • ❖ • ═════╝

【 O N E 】
You were another princess from a different kingdom, and Noelle's best friend since childhood. You guys did everything together and loved each other's friendship dearly. But you loved Noelle romantically, and she had no clue. Soon (at 15) her father set her up with a prince, and feeling pressured, Noelle agreed to date him, and see if she liked him. You were internally furious, and asked if Noelle hated this. But she said she didn't exactly hate it, and she was okay with dating him, and was making the best out of the situation. You got mad because of this, and rarely ever came back to see her. You're feelings were driving you crazy so you just left her.

Years later you hear about how Noelle has fallen into a cursed sleep, and can only be awoken by her soulmate. She's like sleeping beauty. And whoever wakes Noelle gets her as a 'prize' to take back to their kingdom and be wed. You had matured and forgiven her by this time, realized nothing had been her fault, and it had been two years. You just missed her now, and you had grown to love her more. You thought, 'What the heck, why not?' And went to see if she was your soulmate. So you disguise yourself as a male and claim to be the prince everyone forgot about from [the name of the kingdom you are from]. You introduce yourself as this fake prince to her parents and they lead you to where she is in her bedroom.

❖Requirements❖
➣You are a princess that is in love with Noelle
➣You must keep your male disguise until away from her parents.