BIRTHDAY

CHAPTER THIRTEEN: BIRTHDAY

Time ticked so fast. The day where Yoongi turned a year older had arrived, greeting the couple.

The smell of food lingers around the apartment, waking the male up from his slumber. Sitting up, he glanced at the hanging clock on the wall, eyes half open due to his sleepiness.

8.45 am, it showed.

He put on his slippers and exits the room. His eyes immediately shut closed when the bright light from the living room blinding through his vision. Walking to the kitchen, eyes closed, he rested his head in the door frame.

Hearing a small chuckle, he flickered his small eyes open and was greeted by a girl who was wearing a white apron, which he didn't remember having it in his home.

"Happy Birthday Yoongi," she said, standing on her tiptoes before leaving a peck on his cheek.

"Thank you, love. Now, i'm a year closer to death," his statement made him earn a smack from the female. He hissed as the stinging feeling can be felt on his arm.

"Don't talk about death on your birthday," she scolded. "Okay now that everything's done, let's have breakfast," she untied her apron and hung it on her chair.

Yoongi was still froze in his position.

"What are you doing? Come here and eat, birthday boy,"

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Yes, you see this right. You're not wrong at all. This is the 7th update today.