Chapter 6

Later That Week

There was no sign of vampires and everything quickly went back to normal. Forks had a whole week full of very bright sunshine. It's been a long time since any sun hit Forks. It was just me and Nessie in the Cullen's big mansion. She stayed in the house the whole time usually when there's sun outside, Nessie is the first one outside but I've been watching her the pass couple of days and she's just been down of course she try's to hide it from me but I can still see it. She wouldn't tell me what was wrong with her. I looked out glass window and saw a thick cloud bank.

"Only in Forks will you get a storm after having the most sunshine in years" I said walking over to Nessie. She looked over from the couch to me. "You know it's weird how everyone else can sense that but I can't"

"Well your only half a vampire"

"Yeah the only things I got was super speed, strength and the ability to drink blood"

"Hey, why don't you do your ability anymore?" I asked sitting next to her.

"What do you mean?"

"Your ability you know where you would project pictures into other people's head"

"Oh" she paused.

"Because its useless... it was only useful... when I didn't know how to talk"

"Pluh-ease, I still remember all that picture pranks you would do to me. Your favorite was to show me falling when I would be getting sleepy"

"Yeah you hated that" she laughed.

"Well?" I waited for Nessie to talk.

"Okay just promise me you wouldn't say anything to anyone okay, no one knows about this" that made me feel a bit special. 'expect my father' moment was gone "but when I stopped drinking blood a lot of things went away like my gift, sense of supernatural hearing, smell, my speed, my strength compared to my first year when I did drink blood even my rapid aging. My father believes that I need blood"

"So that's why he's always bringing you blood, but I still don't understand why don't you want the others to know"

"It's not that I don't want them to know, its that I don't want them to worry"

"Why would they worry?"

"Because I-I guess you can say... I stopped healing quickly as well"

WHAT! Nessie not being able to heal fast just makes her as fragile as a human and when your around people like me and the Cullens that can easily hurt her, you being able to heal quickly is what we count on if she ever gets hurt badly.

"Why don't you drink blood then?" I panicked a little.

"Jacob, I didn't tell you this so you can worry about me too"

"Nessie, you not being able to heal quickly is something to worry about when every VAMPIRE that has cross Forks comes after you"

"It's complicated Jacob!"

"Why don't you drink blood anymore?"

"You know why"

"It can't just be that you have other options, tell me the real reason"

"That is that real reason"

"No it's not"

"Yes it is"

"No, it's not"

"Yes, it is"

"No, it's not"

"How are you gonna tell me-"