Chapter 3

Things between me and Nessie have been going really well. She talking to me on a daily bases now. Nessie has changed a lot towards her attitude on a lot of things. She's growing up. But her attitude isn't the only thing that's changing her body is too now that she's in cheer and been working out more and her body is just getting... athletic.

I meet Nessie at the beach and we just sat and talked. Nessie starred out into the ocean and she only does that when something is wrong or bugging her.

"What's on your mind" I asked. She looked at me then looked back at the ocean.

"It's Matt"

"Who's is that again?" I asked. I knew who Matt was but I wanted to know what she would say about him.

"My human friend that I've known for most of my life-"

"Oh okay yeah what about him?"

"Things are getting to serious between us"

"What do you mean?"

"I've been spending a lot of time with Matt at school and its just-"

"You like him?" I asked Nessie give me a look and moved to look at me better.

"I just hating lying to him you know, like how did you deal with the people that you cared about not knowing what you are"

"I don't know after I phased I stopped going to school and my friends that I would talk to the most phased with me. I just kinda drifted away from everyone else" I said. Nessie mood changed.

"I don't know what else to do. I can't keep lying to him and Jeremy and everyone else. I'm not use to it"

"Your not thinking of actually telling them are you?"

"No, well I thought about it but just telling Jeremy and Matt they're my best friends I've known them my whole life"

"Nessie-"

"Don't worry Jake I'm not gonna tell them I was just telling you that I've been thinking about it"

"Do you really trust them that much?"

"Yeah like I said Jacob they're my best friends-"

"They're human Nessie don't ever forget that" I said. Nessie is nothing like Bella, Nessie over thinks things to much and if she knows that her actions could hurt someone or put them in danger she won't do it. She likes to keep everyone happy because that's what makes her happy and that's one of the many things I love about her. She cares so much about others that she forgets what she wants. Nessie phone rang and she answered it.

Nessie on the phone

"Hello"

"Daddy" she said with the happiest voice ever. Nessie's a daddy's girl everyone knows it everyone can see it. Her and Edward have the best father-daughter relationship I have ever seen.

"I'm at La Push with Jake... Are you home?" Nessie smiled big.

"Yeah yeah yeah I'm on my way now, I'll see you soon" she said clicked.

Nessie hated goodbyes she never said it and she hated even more to hear it. She has everyone saying 'I'll see you soon, I'll talk to you later or I'll see you later'. Nessie grab my hand and pulled me back and started to walk fast which meant she wanted us to run. I don't know why because my car wasn't that far away but I phased and then Nessie ran and quickly disappeared into the woods. Nessie was faster than all of them expect for Edward, the pack and me of course. When we got to the back of the Cullen's house. I saw Edward sitting and waiting on steps. He quickly got up and speeded and was now hugging Nessie. He picked her up and spun her lightly then put her down.

"I miss you so much"

"And so did I but from the calls I haven't been receiving I would think otherwise"

"I can say the same thing about you, the phone works both ways you know" Nessie said and they laughed a little.

"I've just I've taken on so many activities and I've been so tired lately"

"You tired? Well we should have put you in school earlier when you were younger crying and running all over the house all day"

"I was not crying"

"Yes yelling and running all over the house for no reason" they laughed again.

"I brought you some" Edward said and speeded into the house and then came out with a gallon of what I know and could be blood.

"Dad" Nessie said. Nessie was perfect at resisting blood so much that she only drank it when Edward told her to. Edward was the only one that wasn't okay with her not drinking blood so every now and then when the Cullens would go and their monthly journey to who knows where to hunt as much as they want in peace. Edward would bring her some. All the Cullens have been gone for about three months now but some of them come back to check on Nessie then leave again.

"Don't worry the animal didn't die, I promise" Edward said and Nessie just looked at the blood.

"It's a bear" Edward added.

I left after to give them time to talk.