Chapter 1

Intro My Continuation of the Twilight Saga- Renesmee and the Cullens stayed in Forks, having Jacob and all his pack members around and also Jacob's family, they all loved having Renesmee around. Renesmee has gone to visit Rene and Phill and stayed with them for a couple of months once Charlie heard this and he asked for Renesmee to also come and visit him. Renesmee is currently living with Charlie and going to the same high school her parents went to. Renesmee has been alive for 15 years now but something slowed down her aging so since she was aging as a human that made it okay for her to stay with Rene or Charlie without them noticing anything strange. Renesmee only eats human food but every now and then she drink animal blood but she never killed an animal before. The Cullens thought that it was just her time for her aging to slow down so they didn't pay much attention to that fact that what was causing her aging to stop completely and age and appear to be human but she still had her vampire abilities making her faster and stronger than the avenge human. So what happens when there is a whole other dark side of Renesmee that has been hidden away for 15 years that can bring the people of Forks to extreme danger when she begins to crave human blood.

Jacob POV: Confession

Nessie is 15 years old, looking about 16 or 17. Edward has been telling me a lot lately that she has been thinking about me as something more than her 'best friend/big brother' and Nessie has been giving me signs but I do my best to avoid her talking about us. My feelings for her aren't there yet I still see her like my little sister and it doesn't help me when Bella is always telling me that Nessie wants to take our friendship to the next level and that Edward is getting tired of Nessie constantly thinking about us being together 'together' but I think the only reason why he hasn't said anything to me is because I don't think about her like that just yet.

It was the end of June which meant Nessie was out of school. She wanted to see me so she asked me if I could take her to La Push. This was her favorite place I never asked why but I just knew it was but Nessie never came on wolf territory without asking or she always found an excuse not to come even though she loved being around the pack and Billy. Bella says that it mainly because she knows she is not allowed here because she is part vampire and just because she is the only Cullen that is allowed on wolf territory and the rules are only bend when it comes down to her seeing me or me seeing her but she doesn't want to take advantage of her being allowed here. Bella also says its because Leah doesn't want Nessie within her seeing distance and Nessie accepts that. But Leah has seen Nessie a couple of times but Seth is always there to get Leah as far away from Nessie as possible before Leah phases. Me and Leah have fought plenty of times because Leah phases on Nessie whenever she tells Nessie to leave and Seth is always defending Nessie when she does then they argue until Leah phases then Nessie leaves and Seth is always the one to convince her to keep coming back to our territory. Seth and Nessie have a very strong friendship you can just see it, hell Seth is even going to school with her so she wouldn't have to be unprotected if anything were to happen. Edward, Bella, and I have all talked about their friendship because its just odd, they are so close I mean me and Nessie are very close but there stuff she's not comfortable telling and then there's Seth. She tells him everything they understand each other very well and it has got even more better with them going to school together, having every class together, and even sitting together because both their last names star with a 'C' but it doesn't help with the fact that I once overheard Edward telling Bella that Nessie liked Seth more than a friend. Once they realized I had heard Bella said anything she could to not make it sound like it was a big deal that "Nessie is growing into her 'teen years' so she is finally seeing you guys differently and it doesn't help her when she is surrounded by shirtless guys" that was the main reason why Edward didn't like Nessie being over here during that time but it was only like some type of phase because Nessie moved on and I was glad she wasn't crushing on Seth anymore. Alice swears that I'm was jealous but I really wasn't and I'm not I mean I don't like that fact that I feel like she trust him more then me now but everyone says that is just normal that she can't say what she thinks about me to me because she likes me now but its nice that she has Seth to keep her company while me and the pack go out. There is no one that I would ever leave to take care of Nessie while I was gone than Seth he is just so overly protective because he has a sister which he loved a lot and he's a Momma's boy. Nessie describes Seth as just being lovable because he was so sweet, kind, smart, and unselfish.