Crushing Hard-Jungwoo(1)

Ahhhhh yeeesss jungwoo! I love him he's so cute, he's my bias wrecker out of nct 127 because Yuta is my bias out of nct 127

This chapter is in third person

"Look Jungwoo, she's right there!" Taeil patted on Jungwoo's shoulder, urging for him to turn around to look at the girl Jungwoo liked.

Jungwoo has liked this girl for a long time now. Probably four years now, that included the three years in middle school and one year in high school. Now that they are Second-Years in High School, he finally has the guts to tell her he likes her.

At this point it isn't even a crush anymore, he full-on loves her with all his heart. "Come on go talk to her," Jungwoo's other friend Doyoung shoved him playfully with his elbow.

Jungwoo shook his head with his eyes still on her. "No! What if she rejects me? What if she likes Lucas?" Jungwoo began to panic as they pushed him closer towards her. He wasn't ready, it was almost as worse as ordering something when you haven't rehearsed your order thirty times in your head.

"It's fine Jungwoo, just tell her how you feel!" With one final push, he pushed Jungwoo into (Y/N) causing them both to fall into a locker.

Instinctively, Jungwoo put his hand behind (Y/N)'s head so she wouldn't hurt it and wrapped his other arm around her. (Y/N) quickly grabbed onto the first thing in front of her and that was Jungwoo's jacket.

Their lips connected and a kiss(that wasn't supposed to happen)began to form.

Everyone in the halls stopped what they were doing to stare at the ordeal that was going down. When they saw this, they started to whisper amongst themselves. Rumors started to accumulate around this one scene.

This was definitely something that would stick around for the rest of the year, since
(Y/N) and Jungwoo are pretty popular in school. Jungwoo was apart of a huge club
called NCT which was made by one of Jungwoo's closest friends, Taeyong. He even has his own fan club. All girls love and want to be his girlfriend. He also had some fanboys around, but most of them had girlfriends that loved him as well.

(Y/N) wasn't apart of any other clubs than the art club but when she first stepped foot on campus, she was all everyone could talk about. She won everyone over with her looks and kind actions. Not only was she extremely smart and in all AP classes but she was outstanding in all sports, volleyball being her favorite. She also had her fan club filled with boys and girls.

Jungwoo frantically broke the kiss between them and just stared into her eyes almost like he was in a trance. Well, in a trance until he started hearing cameras going off. People started to record them and take pictures.

'Ah shit, this is my fault. What do I do?' Jungwoo thought to himself as he looked around at all the fan girls recording them. His first reaction was to wrap his arm around her
waist and bring her close to him. He turned around on his foot and began to walk away with her.

He wanted to protect her from all the fangirls that would attack her. He knew they would tear her to shreds.

While they walked, they got stares and lots of whispers from fangirls of Jungwoo and fanboys from (Y/N). When he found a place to hide the two of them he slowly took his hand away from around her waist and stared awkwardly down at the floor.

"I-I'm really sorry, I didn't mean to bump into you, it really was an accident," Jungwoo began to stutter as he tried to explain to her what happened. "my friends pushed me into you and that happened by accident! I-I'm sorry."

The silence in the room settled and she began to giggle at him, filling the silence in the room. He looked up to see her smiling face staring up at him. "Jungwoo, you're so cute," she snickered as she lifted a hand to ruffle Jungwoo's sliver dyed hair. His face flushed red in embarrassment once again.

(Y/N) has known about Jungwoo's crush on her for two years. Over time, she grew to feel the same way and this was her chance to get close to him. She remembers the day when her friends told her that Jungwoo was going to the same high school.

She was so happy the entire week she could barely pay attention in class. Her friends also knew she had a crush on Jungwoo as well and were extremely happy for her. On the first day of high school, she had planned to talk to Jungwoo for the first time in years but she was bombarded with people and that's where her popularity began and it only grew from there.

Over that one year, everyone in the school knew her as the Pretty First Year. Even Third Years wanted to date her. But all that attention drifted her away from getting to talk to Jungwoo.

"What's your next class?" She asked him. He answered timidly. "Art." Her eyes beamed at his answer.

"Come on, we have the same class together," she began to walk out of the room with a smile on her face. Jungwoo hurried to follow her out. On their way there, they both talked to each and found out a lot about each other. They both had a lot of similar interest in things which made their conversation easy to keep going. They talked like they were old friends.

Jungwoo had tried many times to try and grab her hand and hold it in his but failed every time.

"(Y/N)?" Jungwoo heard, he snapped his head up and brought his hand back to his side, far away from (Y/N)'s.

A tall girl stood a few feet from them staring at (Y/N) with a shocked look on her face. She had long dark brown hair that was cut in bangs. She hurried to jog over to (Y/N) wielding her phone in hand.

"You have to check this out, in a matter of minutes, you and Jungwoo are all over the school's blog!" She squealed.

She showed (Y/N) her phone and began to swipe through a website. (Y/N) shrugged and pushed her phone back to her. "It's okay Yun-soo, besides what's the worst that could happen?"

WELP THIS CHAPTER TOOK WAY TOO LONG TO MAKE SINCE I WAS PROCRASTINATING.

I hope you at least liked the chapter I couldn't really think of anything else.

But hey yo gurl is having problems with a crush. So it's blindly obvious that he likes my friend that even a blind and disabled horse can tell. But my friend likes his best friend and I'm trying to save him from heartbreak when he finds out that she likes his best friend.

But hey at the same time idk how to talk to him:)