-fourteen-

x

"Alright you lovely pups," The man from earlier said opening the trailer.  "Welcome to Westward Territory, I'm sure you'll have a horrible time."

The women in the trailer started to cower towards the back as the man opened trailer. Lily whimpered as she gripped onto Troye's shirt. 

Troye watched as this happened, it was almost like clockwork. The male omega looked down at Lily before standing up and looking the man in the eye.

"You aren't going to get away with this," Troye said. "This entire thing will be stopped and you and everyone apart of this will be in front of the council waiting for your execution."

The man smiled and tilted his head. "Too much time with bix's kid has got you thinking he can stop all of this," He then pats the top of Troye's head. "If Jacob could stop his father... would you be here?"

Troye was about to say something but he started to stumble on his words. The other man laughed before taking a step towards Troye. 

"Now sit down," He said. "Omega."

Troye looked at the women behind him before taking his spot back right next to Lily. The little omega was quick to go right back to her position, not before tugging on Troye's sleeve.

"Is that true," She whispered. "That there is someone who is trying to free us.... all of us?"

Troye looked down at Lily. The little girl was looking at him through doe eyes filled with innocence, it reminded him of himself when he was younger. Before he knew what the world had in store for the male omega. 

He sighed before putting his fingers through the young girls tattered hair. "I sure hope so," He says. "I sure hope so."

x

The ride from the auction house was a silent one. Raven had her head leaned against the window and Jacob was focusing on the road figuring out what to say.

"I can't believe you did that." Jacob said.

Raven sat up and looked over at Jacob. "Sorry, you can't believe I did that."

"Yes," Jacob said. "You just had to-."

"Had to what," Raven said. "They would've tried to fight our asses regardless. All I did was bring the fight to them."

Jacob rolled his eyes before pulling over and parking the car. "And in doing so you've probably just put our fathers on our ass." He says turning completely to her. 

"They were going to be on our ass anyway." Raven said emphasizing every last word. 

Jacob laughed and rolled his eyes. "Do you even hear yourself," He said. "Any chance you have to fight you will take it. I think you've proved yourself enough, don't you."

"You think I do this to prove myself," Raven said. 

Jacob shrugged before making a face. "I don't see any other reason. I see the look on your face when you take down a man, you love it. I always told you your cockiness would get you killed, now it's going to get a whole population destroyed."

Raven points to herself. "So now this is my fault," She says. "If you weren't such a scared little boy and told the council when your father sold your sister and mom we wouldn't be in this damn mess, would we?"

"And if you weren't so scared of your daddy and killed him when you had the chance maybe you wouldn't be here right now."

Both Jacob and Raven fell silent after the male omega said those words. The hung in the air as if it was a taunt. Jacob sighed and closed his eyes realizing the weight of his words. Raven looked as if she was about to say something before quickly closing her mouth and getting out of the car.