skrrt

Yuta stared at the Chinese boy who was squeezing him. Yuta fell asleep as he started imagining unholy things like marshmellows with cucumber (dont try to eat it its like so nasty )

"Mhmmm.." Yuta heard someone. Weird im not in my room. Weird im not sleeping alone. WEIRD ITS SICHENG.

"F-f-f-fuck!" Yuta mumbeled looking at Sichengs face while clearly noticing how Sichengs thighs are rubbing on his dick. Now he was minding that. ALOT. Tot he point where he fell off a pretty big bed causing Sicheng to wake up.

"Hmm..?" Yuta could swear sicheng just became an angel. Fo what he so pretty?
"Ah... Yuta!" The Chinese boy smiled.
"Wait Yuta??!" Sicheng immediately rose up rubbing his sleepy eyes.
"H-hi?" Yuta waved akwardly. There's not much to do at this point.
"Why are you here?" Sicheng asked calmly getting up.
"I-i don't know?" Yuta didn't know what to say this point and sicheng pulled a *really* face.
"Just be honest there's not much you can say with you shaky eyes. It's obvious that you are lying." Sicheng giggled.
"I-i came to check up on u in the middle of the night cuz I.. heard a noise! And you pulled me in. That's right!" Yuta nodded his head in approval.
Sicheng just watched him. Not believing it one bit.
"Okay bu-"
"Sicheng maybe you wanttobemyboyfriendagain?"
"Excuse me?" Sicheng didn't understand the weird Rap that yuta just mumbled.
"Listen win win.  I don't go to school anymore.  So I know you do.  So how about we get together once again cuz I still love you and I'm sure you do too.  So let's get together and just forget every bad moment!!! " Yuta shouted so loudly that even Jaemin woke up.

So the reason I didn't upload iš im kinda not feeling the story  it's a big mess and idk what to do... There's so much ideas comin into my head it's hard anyways show support if u  want this to continue if nah i might as well end this and start something new ;-;
With love 💜 issi