Bits and Bobs

The guys talked for so long Taeyong sweared he fell asleep at some point.  The boys grew up.  Some took over their companies some went to college.

Winwin and Yuta went to diferente colleges so winwin broke up for it to not bother.  Yuta understood that.  Jaehyun and Taeyong were still a couple but Jaehyun(my autocorrect keeps correcting it to Jae yong help)started his own business.
Lucas became a police man since he hated his father and wanted to put an end for his evil deeds.  Jungwoo is a kinder garden teacher.  mArk,Hyuck Jaemin Jeno Chenle adn Jisung are still in school. 

Johnny joined in later with Ten. It appears Ten was teaching dancing in a school while Johnny is still a highschool teacher. They became bery good friends over the years.

"Its like 9 does anybody have a thing tommorow?" Jaemin asked while sipping his tea.

"Well i mean its holidays so no." Johnny shook his head.

"Ahh right chirstmas is  coming soon isnt it?" Chenle finally moved his eyes from his phone.

"Yeah. I have to go to school tommorow though. Our school gives us only 4 days for holidays." Jaemin sighed getting from his seat.

"If you would like you can stay over. Only if you want or need. Im going to sleep. You guys can take my room im going to my other room." Jaemins  tired eyes could barely see at this point when he walked to Lilys room.

"Lily im going to sleep with you today." Jaemin says as he drops to sleep with lily.

"Is Jaemin alright?" Taeyong asked.

"I mean he was nice when he left highschool, but not that nice. Plus he hated reunions!" Taeyong looked concerned.

"Yeah alot has happened to him. To make it short he lost his memories. He remembers names and such. It isnt forever. The doctor said it should be back in few weeks or 2 months." Jisung sighed as his lips trembled.

"He looked so dead when i saw his body. I- I was s-so sure hed died. T-the blood all over his face didnt make it be-tter..

*Flaashu backu*

"911 whats your emergency?"

"H-hyung is cov-ered in blood. H-H-He isnt responding. I-I cant wake him u-up!" Jisung shouted while crying.

"Whats your address sir?"

"****** ** ** **** **"

"We will be arriving soon. Do not do anything to the man." 

"Y-yes" Jisung hung up as he washed his face. In few minutes police men arrived.

"Hes unconsious. Hes got a hard blow on the head. Thankfully somehow his skull is fine. But his brain isnt. Is this a fucking joke?" A doctor says as he examines the body.

"First of all who are you?" The police asks Jisung.

"I-im Jisung Park. I was his roomate not too long ago before he bought this house. H-hes my friend from middle school." Jisung explains every little detail.

"Still its suprsing a boy ahs got so much money."

"Probably some slut like that one guy we found dead."

"Maybe hes just rich dude"

Police were all over the place. Thankfully Jisung hid every gun and important documents.

"So now what?"

"We will bring him to the hospital and make sure he will wake up.

*raining intensifies*

The doctor look at Jiung with sad eyes as he looks at his palm while he whispe- Sorry idkwhat happened this isnt some drama whooop.

Jisung locked Jaemins doors as he went to the hospital all cold and heavy.

And im bored to write more so he went Jaemin became woke and they got out.

*back to the story*

"Kiddos why yall crying?" Jaemin said as he looked at 11 idiots all on the floor.

"Why arent y-you sleeping?" Chenle asked with an obvious runny nose.

"I wanted some water?" Jaemin asks himself.

"Shup up! Anyways were going to sleep!" The gusy said as they just ran to some rooms that werent locked. Pretty stupid but oh well.

Totally not because writer powers Jeno ended up in Jaemins room. Jeno looked around.
As he fell into the bed he could smell jaemin.  He started rethinking his plans. How to get jaemin to love me. Pt1.
Jeno wrote endless ideas on his phone before going to sleep.

Guys idk anymore